IGNORED

Trackermatte Completionist Thread

Hugh Mughnus

cool video for a classic rolando track that will be on the upcoming forced hypnosis release

https://vimeo.com/318984748

Very nice. Any word on new Rolando/Trackermatte?
No dates yet but these are finished:

Forced Hypnosis EP

Summer Diary Two

TBA big album (compiled from bandcamps to go on 12”)

Being built atm for different labels:

Acid pop album

Experimental type album

Nasty dark techno ep

holy shit nice

• 1 month later...
Just now, theburglar said:

Right here!

Just got my feet kicked back, and feeling a bit toasty this Monday afternoon while listening to Wasteland Boutique. Love that album.

And of course craving some new stuff.

• 11 months later...
On 5/23/2020 at 7:17 PM, EvilManiMani said:

ballacid ripped and posted the entirety of Forced Hypnosis on his channel:

Hope this gets a proper digital release! 

Happy to see this on youtube! (Thanks Balla)

Hope you are all doing well. I’m working from home... as I normally do, to be fair. I’m going to do what I can to get it out digitally. If all else fails, there’s two huge fat 3-years-in-the-making albums not too far ahead which won’t be limited in any way. Right now I only have a few hours of spare time after putting my son to sleep, but I’m getting there.

• Like 9

On 5/26/2020 at 3:25 PM, theburglar said:

Happy to see this on youtube! (Thanks Balla)

Hope you are all doing well. I’m working from home... as I normally do, to be fair. I’m going to do what I can to get it out digitally. If all else fails, there’s two huge fat 3-years-in-the-making albums not too far ahead which won’t be limited in any way. Right now I only have a few hours of spare time after putting my son to sleep, but I’m getting there.

Happy to hear you are doing well, Burgler. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

https://clone.nl/item62713.html

Rolando Simmons

Delusions

Rolando Simmons - Delusions

A new EP from Rolando Simmons is always a feast and this cracking piece of vinyl is no exception to that rule. Rolando throws it right in your face with the highly energetic Delusions, an upbeat and epic acid jam that grows deeper and deeper the more the track progresses - by the time it ends, you've probably completely forgotten where the hell you are... Classic Simmons! With Oceanic MS-20, another epic track that reminds of AFX's Analord series, Simmons goes a little darker; one for the introverted dance floors... Opening the B side is Sol, a washed out, melodic techno/acid dreamer with quirky, tambourine like hi-hats. The concluding track Earthshine is easily the craziest on the record, energetic, carnivalesque and distinctively happy/not happy; this one is set to go down well with die hard fans of the braindance genre.

• Like 2

18 hours ago, auxien said:

previews are squidgy af. nice art too. Sol sounds transcendent. i like the original of Earthshine plenty, this version doesn't sound terribly different in the preview...

Love the artwork Merijn Hos did for this.

I don’t usually like reusing tracks that have already been released but 030303 make such good selections. And I really like Sol.

The title track is a pretty straight forward acid version of the original that’s on my bandcamp, but I think this one is a lot better.

• Like 4

• 4 months later...
18 hours ago, psn said:

Nice, never heard that one before. 

Don't forget this one + some other tracks on that channel

All artwork is also by Mattias himself btw

There's a lot more old stuff that isn't in this thread, the misc folder is about 1,5Gb.

• Like 1