IGNORED

Trackermatte Completionist Thread

Hugh Mughnus

On 4/5/2021 at 10:08 AM, Utter Ninja said:

Don't forget this one + some other tracks on that channel

All artwork is also by Mattias himself btw

There's a lot more old stuff that isn't in this thread, the misc folder is about 1,5Gb.

So weird to see my old bisleyesque art excercises on here :)

First bit of artwork from the Åbacka live one is so accurate. It was performed outdoors under brilliant starlight in a forest and I was galaxy level fucked up. Good times!

Going to sort out some duds and errors from the mega link and then we’ll post it.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

On 4/8/2021 at 2:36 PM, theburglar said:

So weird to see my old bisleyesque art excercises on here ?

First bit of artwork from the Åbacka live one is so accurate. It was performed outdoors under brilliant starlight in a forest and I was galaxy level fucked up. Good times!

Going to sort out some duds and errors from the mega link and then we’ll post it.

Were you performing in the tracker? 'CPU Overload' messages in Logic have scarred me to the point where I don't trust performing in anything less stable than Ableton.

11 hours ago, Braintree said:

Were you performing in the tracker? 'CPU Overload' messages in Logic have scarred me to the point where I don't trust performing in anything less stable than Ableton.

Yes it was performed in the tracker, but my modules were usually pretty kind to the CPU by the time they were finished. Everything rendered to samples and using lightweight VST effects. AND performed on some sort of beefy laptop, XPS or alienware  probably...

• 2 months later...

I just posted a Kettel track in Now Playing thread, but this Trackermatte remix is up next in my YT playlist so it goes in this thread:

Edited by JS20
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Searching for an old track of some friends of mine on old hard drives, finding everything but that track.

Any idea that these are? Files are from 2014, it seems.

image.png.7f0ced019e335a8ab6b1c3fc0b57f19f.png

Edited by psn

16 minutes ago, psn said:

Searching for an old track of some friends of mine on old hard drives, finding everything but that track.

Any idea that these are? Files are from 2014, it seems.

image.png.7f0ced019e335a8ab6b1c3fc0b57f19f.png

that's 2010 Mattias Östling & Simon Frank

• 2 weeks later...

HELLO ALL MY TRACKERMATTE LOVERS!

I have put up a Trackermatte Mix with my all time favorite Trackermatte tracks!
The tracks are listed and mixed nicely so it fit each other very well. ?

Enjoy it some day or everyday! :music:

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/12/2022 at 6:13 PM, chronical said:

Last night I dreamt that Music Pack 5 was released. It had this lush green blue artwork.. couldn't preview any tracks though because the bandcamp page was overgrown with vines..  @theburglar where is it now? :catrage:

I’ve had to focus on my 2 other albums for a while. When mp5 is out I’ll post it here!

• Like 2

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...