IGNORED

Trackermatte Completionist Thread

Hugh Mughnus

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

we have years now, very nice

some updating to do! 4 new simmons releases in the last few months! (all 2015)

self titled ep

magic crystal

volumes

garden sync

+ 2 trackermatte albums

wasteland boutique (2014)

dreamhunter (2015)

also, i don't see:

neurowanker music flag

dirqual sonic s&m meltdown (2002)

Edited by very honest

we have years now, very nice

some updating to do! 4 new simmons releases in the last few months! (all 2015)

self titled ep

magic crystal

volumes

garden sync

+ 2 trackermatte albums

wasteland boutique (2014)

dreamhunter (2015)

also, i don't see:

neurowanker music flag

dirqual sonic s&m meltdown (2002)

Added the trackermatte and rolando releases, with the exception of "Garden Sync". I'm unfamiliar with that release, can you tell me what it is?

I had the dirqual sonic s&m meltdown release on there already.

=)

Trackermatte and Rolando Simmons have been my livelihood for a few months, thats why I've put out a lot of stuff recently.

I've had more time to produce and compile stuff, it's been pretty great actually.

Trackermatte and Rolando Simmons have been my livelihood for a few months, thats why I've put out a lot of stuff recently.

I've had more time to produce and compile stuff, it's been pretty great actually.

That's awesome, both for you and all of us fans!

Gave Garden Sync a few listens today and it's awesome, as expected.

Viking Binge is lol and =) .

I have to say some of my most favourite music is on Dystopicus, Naturkollektionen and Nintendohäxans Berg. I love it all though. How fortunate we are that this talent is so prolific. Cheers :beer:

Edited by Ifeelspace

The ones on the mikro12 page are samplers. I have no idea why. Will see if I can find the actual CD-Rs. Might turn them into a compilation instead.

Hi Mr Burglar. Really enjoying listening to your stuff but did you ever find the full versions of those Crossdaddy Bonebag Acid EPs by any chance?

The ones on the mikro12 page are samplers. I have no idea why. Will see if I can find the actual CD-Rs. Might turn them into a compilation instead.

Hi Mr Burglar. Really enjoying listening to your stuff but did you ever find the full versions of those Crossdaddy Bonebag Acid EPs by any chance?

Cheers - Yes! They're found. I will convert them to flac and upload them somewhere.

Too busy with current music to organize them into something but will post here when uploaded.

Cheers - Yes! They're found. I will convert them to flac and upload them somewhere.

Too busy with current music to organize them into something but will post here when uploaded.

Great news thanks. You are quite a prolific artist. What is with the different pseudonyms? Is each one for a slightly different style?

In a way, yeah, but the thing to remember about all this is that most of these are not proper albums or even artist names. I've made music for many years but just recently started feeling okay releasing things for real, so for 15 years there has been total anarchy in my archives. I consider Shadow Festival to be my first "album", so I only use Trackermatte and Rolando Simmons nowadays. Trackermatte is mostly for playing with breakbeats and melodies, Rolando is more personal, more studio work, processing etc...

I think the amount of recognition I get is at perfect equilibrium right now.

It allows me to get new stuff and occasionally go to lovely places I haven't been.

I make music every day and the joy is 100% in the creation,

and I will release stuff as long as people want to hear it :-)

I think the amount of recognition I get is at perfect equilibrium right now.

It allows me to get new stuff and occasionally go to lovely places I haven't been.

I make music every day and the joy is 100% in the creation,

and I will release stuff as long as people want to hear it :-)

asian-chew-thumb-up-o.gif

<iframe style="border: 0; width: 100%; height: 120px;" src="https://bandcamp.com/EmbeddedPlayer/album=3740896965/size=large/bgcol=333333/linkcol=0f91ff/tracklist=false/artwork=small/track=2349469665/transparent=true/" seamless><a href="http://trackermatte.bandcamp.com/album/dreamhunter-04-14-1">Dreamhunter 04>14 1 by Trackermatte</a></iframe> 

<iframe style="border: 0; width: 100%; height: 120px;" src="https://bandcamp.com/EmbeddedPlayer/album=3740896965/size=large/bgcol=333333/linkcol=0f91ff/tracklist=false/artwork=small/track=2349469665/transparent=true/"seamless><a href="http://trackermatte.bandcamp.com/album/dreamhunter-04-14-1">Dreamhunter 04>14 1 by Trackermatte</a></iframe>

Edited by Hail Sagan

thanks to all in this thread... just made my way through dreamhunter... incredible. excited to explore further!

any tips on what to listen to next?

Edited by Cheeez

thanks to all in this thread... just made my way through dreamhunter... incredible. excited to explore further!

any tips on what to listen to next?

Volumes

-> https://rolandosimmons.bandcamp.com/album/volumes-collectors-edition

It's under the Rolando Simmons moniker. It also happens to be 38 tracks, which normally I would say is excessive, but Volumes is an exception. It runs the gamut in terms of style and energy. From dreary or serene sounding ambient, to bass-laced funk, strange and experimental moments, to just flat out good. After multiple listens it's currently leading the pack of my AOTY contenders.

The Magic Crystal EP is also damn good. As is all of his shit apparently, Trackermatte included.