IGNORED

Trackermatte Completionist Thread

Hugh Mughnus

• 2 weeks later...

stephen when you get a chance you add:

neurowanker - my famous jazz recordings vol. 1

also, for rolando simmons - volumes you put in parenthesis it's volumes 1-3 plus bonus tracks. i asked mattias and he said he considers those tracks at the end to be volume 4. you could list volumes as 2015 since the files for volumes 1-3 are upgrades to lossless, so the release is an improved version of those, and mattias said volume 4 stuff is 2 years old at the oldest

also, for rolando simmons - volumes you put in parenthesis it's volumes 1-3 plus bonus tracks. i asked mattias and he said he considers those tracks at the end to be volume 4. you could list volumes as 2015 since the files for volumes 1-3 are upgrades to lossless, so the release is an improved version of those, and mattias said volume 4 stuff is 2 years old at the oldest

Done and done.

I actually named the newer tracks as volume 4 on my computer but it wasn't advertised that way on the bandcamp or whatever so I wasn't sure.

edit: what year is the neurowanker release pls if you know?

edit edit: can you check the way I changed the listing for volumes to see if that's consistent with what you were thinking?

Edited by StephenG

Done and done.

I actually named the newer tracks as volume 4 on my computer but it wasn't advertised that way on the bandcamp or whatever so I wasn't sure.

edit: what year is the neurowanker release pls if you know?

edit edit: can you check the way I changed the listing for volumes to see if that's consistent with what you were thinking?

the neurowanker jazz recordings i found listed as 2002.

also in your opening post you need a year for humming closet, i found that listed as 2003. also music flag needs a year and i found that to be 2003.

regarding the volumes release, i think the best way to do it would be to just replace this:

Rolando Simmons - Volumes 1-3 (2015) (re-released in lossless format)

Rolando Simmons - Volume 4 (2015) (released with volumes 1-3)

with this:

Rolando Simmons - Volumes (2015) (Volumes 1-4)

because they actually may have been lossless already, or at least some of them, sorry

and this one needs to be added also:

2014 Trackermatte - Planar Mists

Edited by very honest

I'm a dumbass, I actually have the cassette here (88/100) with a handwritten "Thank you Stephen" tag inside. I never got an email to download it though. So much good music coming out at the time I set the cassette down on my amp and never followed up =(

streaming it now and it's stellar. very nice =D

Guest cult fiction

I'm a dumbass, I actually have the cassette here (88/100) with a handwritten "Thank you Stephen" tag inside. I never got an email to download it though. So much good music coming out at the time I set the cassette down on my amp and never followed up =(

streaming it now and it's stellar. very nice =D

You should have gotten a chance to download it after purchase of the physical. Do you have a BC fan account stephen? if so you should be able to download it again(or stream it via mobile)

I don't have a BC fan account, I don't think? I usually just hit "buy now" and then pay via paypal. Quick/easy.

Obviously I'm stupid in doing that though, I will make sure my next purchases are via a fan account. Signing up for a fan account now!

edit: lol I even bought lostlands the same way, no fan account. derp. Thankfully I got the digi of that right away though! haha

edit edit: ok strange, I've just signed up now and it's showing 51 releases in my collection? I guess it saved all the releases I bought via paypal with the same email even though I didn't technically have an account. Sweet! I'm able to download them all too! =D

Edited by StephenG

• 3 weeks later...

Trackermatte just annonced on Facebook that a collab with Monolog X will be released tomorrow on Bandcamp:

"To be released on Bandcamp - Monday 28 sept

The Florists - Growth

Music by me and Monolog X
Artwork by Karin Rapp

Digital/analogue/modular tracks

01. Ultimate Fate Of The Universe
02. Midnight Express
03. Bacterial Growth
04. A Period Of Time
05. Alisachant
06. Combparam
07. Northbottom Sonata
08. Floral Basics

12022403_10153288767602737_6252771062425

I'm going to publish the florists album in about 10 mins.

It's been great doing tracks with Johan for the past 3 years.

We're both pretty busy doing our own things so it's a slow process,

adding bits and pieces until something feels finished. This is an ongoing

studio playdate project, and more will follow as things plop out.

Dear The Burglar,

Have all florist tracks been you and monolog x?

I have an ep that i am not entirely sure where i got it (from a couple of years back ?)

with the track nuolja funk (a favourite of mine) is that both of you too?

Yours Sincerely

LUDD