IGNORED

Trackermatte Completionist Thread

Hugh Mughnus

found myself wondering the same thing last night. found this old post:

The Psinenk "album" is an early selection of tracks from the Rolando Simmons project (project title The Florist).
They were stupidly recorded over to another medium in mono and then the masters were lost. Some people wanted to put it out about 2 years ago but I sadly had to say no because of that. But to clarify, The Psinenk album was made by me and my little brother and The Florist's tracks coming out later are by me and Monolog X.

The Psinenk "album" is an early selection of tracks from the Rolando Simmons project (project title The Florist).

They were stupidly recorded over to another medium in mono and then the masters were lost. Some people wanted to put it out about 2 years ago but I sadly had to say no because of that. But to clarify, The Psinenk album was made by me and my little brother and The Florist's tracks coming out later are by me and Monolog X.

Haha sorry things get a little confusing with the names. I didn't think anyone would be interested at the time, so didn't care much :)

i dig your music and album art so much, great stuff, i'll listen to this one as soon as i can

Thanks :) Happy to hear. Love doing artwork or involving talented friends to do it.

It's amazing seeing other people interpreting what you've done.

[general]

Had to postpone dreamhunter 2 a little - too much to do at work atm. New music will

come after that, TM and RS going in polar opposite directions style wise. I recently realized

I haven't uploaded any "new" TM in a long time - too much old music to go through!

Haha sorry things get a little confusing with the names. I didn't think anyone would be interested at the time, so didn't care much :)

i dig your music and album art so much, great stuff, i'll listen to this one as soon as i can

Thanks :) Happy to hear. Love doing artwork or involving talented friends to do it.

It's amazing seeing other people interpreting what you've done.

[general]

Had to postpone dreamhunter 2 a little - too much to do at work atm. New music will

come after that, TM and RS going in polar opposite directions style wise. I recently realized

I haven't uploaded any "new" TM in a long time - too much old music to go through!

anything going on with "the teleport regent"?

Edited by sisforawesome

Oh man, I'd love more tracks in the style of "Zenith Romancer". Is that one out in the wild? So good.

(Listening back to the Teleport Regent tracks I have, I realized that one called "Orion Vomit" is a version of Z Reticuli (from Dreamhunter) but with live bass guitar. :emotawesomepm9: )

• 3 weeks later...

Oh man, I'd love more tracks in the style of "Zenith Romancer". Is that one out in the wild? So good.

(Listening back to the Teleport Regent tracks I have, I realized that one called "Orion Vomit" is a version of Z Reticuli (from Dreamhunter) but with live bass guitar. :emotawesomepm9: )

I don't think there'll be more teleport regent tbh. However, many of my friends like zenith romancer so I might release more poppy stuff like that at some point.

Oh and I also came in here to say that dreamhunter 2 will be out next weekend.

Not as many tracks on this one, but tried picking out some of the more strictly tracker based

material - triggered samples, breaks. A little nostalgic, naivistic set of tracks.

The Magic Crystal Remixes album is out now: http://caoutchou.bandcamp.com/album/magic-crystal-remixes

Solid release, the Global Goon and Weakmassive remixes are particularly good IMO but all of them are solid tracks.

Edited by StephenG

I had not heard of teleport regent or zenith romancer. Are these releases available anywhere?

They were just a few random tracks under the "Teleport Regent" alias. Here's Zenith Romancer. Looove it.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/5k9gpymix9iodko/teleport_regent_zenith_romancer.mp3?dl=0

The Magic Crystal Remixes album is out now: http://caoutchou.bandcamp.com/album/magic-crystal-remixes

Solid release, the Global Goon and Weakmassive remixes are particularly good IMO but all of them are solid tracks.

Thanks SG. I listened to the album yesterday and it's great. Really honored to be part of it!

I had not heard of teleport regent or zenith romancer. Are these releases available anywhere?

They were just a few random tracks under the "Teleport Regent" alias. Here's Zenith Romancer. Looove it.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/5k9gpymix9iodko/teleport_regent_zenith_romancer.mp3?dl=0

NIce! Cheers weak. Reminds me a bit of Shobaleader One (but this is enjoyable)

Edited by Ifeelspace

Stellar release actually. I love all Trackermatte, but I love the more tracker-ly Trackermatte the best.

Can't wait to throw this on after some "baked goods" later tonight.

=D