IGNORED

Trackermatte Completionist Thread

Hugh Mughnus

stephen Planar Mists (2014) is missing in your list. you can also add the new Yuo're Life (2016) by Rolando Simmons

also i'd like to say that the tektosag comp released in january with human touch by rolando simmons is a really solid comp and its free - link

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

VH I'm doing a very poor job maintaining the original post.

What all has been released that I've not added? =/

you're doing good. just the two eps he just put out, and the upcoming lp, i think

Rolando Simmons - Bridgeland Part 1 (2016)

Rolando Simmons - Human Touch (2016)

Trackermatte - Ná (2016)

Edited by very honest

burglar, what are some of your favorite tracks of yours right now? what music by other people do you think is great right now, that maybe people aren't familiar with?

i'm listening to my unfinished and unreleased stuff atm as theres a LOT to come out. of the TM tracks that are out there already i like wasteland boutique very much. since then there's been a kind of bifurcation in my production methods between TM and RS where TM is mostly all laptop+tracker and a lot more brutal/naíve/instinctive and RS is studio stuff, more human and closer to life - all while battling bad cables, hiss and, most of all, time (especially trying to make my mc4 do what i want).

i don't have much time to listen to other music right now so i'm having trouble keeping up with current releases, and i conciously avoid music that's close to what i make. theres some music playing in my home occasionally; Eno (another day on earth/ green world), NYZ, Kaitlyn Aurelia Smith, Sophie, Krzysztof Oktalski (what little i've been able to find- such a treasure), Jandek, Sibylle Baier, Martial Canterel, some PC Music, Górecki, Paul Lansky, Mimaroglu, Pierre Bastien, Mike Dreds recent stuff...

burglar, what are some of your favorite tracks of yours right now? what music by other people do you think is great right now, that maybe people aren't familiar with?

i'm listening to my unfinished and unreleased stuff atm as theres a LOT to come out. of the TM tracks that are out there already i like wasteland boutique very much. since then there's been a kind of bifurcation in my production methods between TM and RS where TM is mostly all laptop+tracker and a lot more brutal/naíve/instinctive and RS is studio stuff, more human and closer to life - all while battling bad cables, hiss and, most of all, time (especially trying to make my mc4 do what i want).

i don't have much time to listen to other music right now so i'm having trouble keeping up with current releases, and i conciously avoid music that's close to what i make. theres some music playing in my home occasionally; Eno (another day on earth/ green world), NYZ, Kaitlyn Aurelia Smith, Sophie, Krzysztof Oktalski (what little i've been able to find- such a treasure), Jandek, Sibylle Baier, Martial Canterel, some PC Music, Górecki, Paul Lansky, Mimaroglu, Pierre Bastien, Mike Dreds recent stuff...

interesting. thanks for the insight into your approach. i'm unfamiliar with most of those musicians you listed so i'm psyched to check them out, thanks for the list!

what's nyz? google's not helping

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm away from home without the ability to download for awhile. I hope one of you kind souls will hook me up when I'm back home next week! (for fear of these tracks getting taken down)

:beer:

• 2 months later...

Does anyone have the Magick Machine 130 soundcloud MP3? I recently had a hard disk error and lost all of my Trackermatte collected stuff, worst day in a long time  :mellow:

I'll check when I get home and PM you if I do have it!