IGNORED

Huerco S. - A Verdigris Reader

did he dj? last i heard he didn't have a live set. i'm sure he does but was just being coy.

I don't really know, I am pretty sure he played some of his own music, but even so his I love his dj'ing, he picks the most obscure and forgotten stuff, it sounds crackly and subterrainean like his stuff. btw R.E.G.A.L.I.E.R is brilliant. Vänern, wow. and this verdigris reader this is fascinating. the guy makes such specific textures..A2 case in point.

i didn't see this before. i love huerco s. i saw him in brooklyn and it was fantastic. still rinse colonial patterns.

were you at the mutual dreaming nye? that was a quality night.

On that note anyone in this thread would probably like Galcher Lustwerk

link or gtfo

not sure if talking to me, but if so listen to anything here https://soundcloud.com/galcher-lustwerk

Weird how PRB009 is half repress half new; Vattern is a great track i'd prefer it not be cut to make this more like repress + bonus. Surely they can fit 5 tracks on a rekkid?

On any note Fauno Rosso is great. Deep and subtle, love all the bubble sounds floating around the headspace.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived