IGNORED

Thread for solving the Mysteries of the Universe

Bechuga

How can you be in a mirror backwards when the mirror is pointing from in-front of you and your eyes are inverting an upside down refraction of yourself yourself yourself? Can it be, that in an alternate universe, everything is upside down and inside out and there is a doppelganger of you repeating your exact movements or is it just glass and chrome and smoke and mirrors, but what if you give up smoking, then what?

The bigger question is: if you turn the lights off so everything is pitch black, is there still a reflection to be seen in the mirror? Is there any way to see what is being reflected in a mirror in the dark?

Also, what are daddy long legs for? What purpose do they serve?

It has it's ups and downs, you stick around long enough you'll realise that. Certain members are exerting a stronger influence than others at the moment, they'll get balanced out once they get over eager and things start getting deleted which will deflate their thing. Then it'll quieten down and we'll contract back to the baseline threads of gen ban, till some big event thread happens, which spurs new threads which may or may not have merit.

/solving the mysteries of watmm genban

thanks for clearing that up (no sarcasm intended)

You can see dark matter in a mirror in the dark, whirling around like ghastly legions of crows, fragmenting geometric tiles of lost light, use an anti-torch and you will see.

well for a good while there, RnB has been rummaging through 90's 'techno' sounds, so odds on, plenty of singers that he knows' producers, listen to techno, at least for the purposes selecting what to layer over their good for nothing filth.

In Detroit, there was a lull, at the time of writing, nobody was listening to it, in Detroit, the birthplace of techno, everybody was listening to something else, imminently, however, it came back to the public conscious, and even Eminem released techno influenced tracks, later on in his life.

This was before he even met The AFX while at lunch with Die Antwood, comparing notes in rhyming triplets.

After all, it is only words in a song.

Schoolteacher answer: in general harmless household spiders are a benefit to you and me by decomposing organic matter and eating other small insects that may bother us, as well as teaching us to stop being terrified weiner children about creepy crawly beings, as Daddy Long-legs are a great example of a beneficient bug: they almost always stay out of the way, keep relatively still, inhabit parts of the house we're not using, don't steal any food while they live with us, and don't even have the ability to make noise, let alone scream and shout all day (like some other fuzzy household creatures we could name...). Additional douchey commentary: With all that said, animals don't really have purposes. :D

In Detroit, there was a lull, at the time of writing, nobody was listening to it, in Detroit, the birthplace of techno, everybody was listening to something else, imminently, however, it came back to the public conscious, and even Eminem released techno influenced tracks, later on in his life.

This was before he even met The AFX while at lunch with Die Antwood, comparing notes in rhyming triplets.

After all, it is only words in a song.

ahh it was an age ago, soz. Plus he probably knows what techno is, rather than using it as a catch all term for electronic dance music. maybe.

It has it's ups and downs, you stick around long enough you'll realise that. Certain members are exerting a stronger influence than others at the moment, they'll get balanced out once they get over eager and things start getting deleted which will deflate their thing. Then it'll quieten down and we'll contract back to the baseline threads of gen ban, till some big event thread happens, which spurs new threads which may or may not have merit.

/solving the mysteries of watmm genban

i'm 99% sure this is aimed at me

amongst others..

The more people that think it's aimed at them the better, it's how these things work, on tha mind, deeper and deeper it works it's way in till you question your every move, and can no longer function, trapped by a wall of doubt and indecision. ahh bliss for the moderator.

Schoolteacher answer: in general harmless household spiders are a benefit to you and me by decomposing organic matter and eating other small insects that may bother us, as well as teaching us to stop being terrified weiner children about creepy crawly beings, as Daddy Long-legs are a great example of a beneficient bug: they almost always stay out of the way, keep relatively still, inhabit parts of the house we're not using, don't steal any food while they live with us, and don't even have the ability to make noise, let alone scream and shout all day (like some other fuzzy household creatures we could name...). Additional douchey commentary: With all that said, animals don't really have purposes. :D

In australia a totally different species of spider has the name daddy long legs. Fits the description you gave though, i like the little things. They are even known for eating redbacks, which if you know what they are, is a good reason to keep them around.

Oh God, I'm now imagining daddy long legs that scream. I won't be able to sleep tonight.

Oh God, I'm now imagining daddy long legs that scream. I won't be able to sleep tonight.

It's time for you to hear this story from North America:

Archived