IGNORED

summer is gay

Guest anyaa

Guest anyaa

i'm just about sick of waking up in a pool of sweat due to my room becoming an oven. when i turn the AC on it becomes an icebox and i get sickly. fuck this piece of shit season.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i'm just about sick of waking up in a pool of sweat due to my room becoming an oven. when i turn the AC on it becomes an icebox and i get sickly. fuck this piece of shit season.

Adjust your thermostat? Set a schedule on it so it's cool when it needs to be, and turns off when it doesn't need to be? :cisfor:

Guest anyaa

Today I learned that Summer is like a homosexual as it makes you sweaty, sticky and sickly.

IDM is dead.

i approve of both of these posts

amen.

i come home from working outside to a blazing AC and then i'm too cold and have to bundle up. fuck it all.

Move to Antarctica. If you're lucky, you might be able to get a -20 degrees C Summer, cool temps. Walk outside, no shirt, board shorts, flip flops, sunglasses... enjoyin' that cool -20 deg C Summer. Antarctica Summer is so heterosexual.

Archived