IGNORED

summer is gay

Guest anyaa

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Move to Antarctica. If you're lucky, you might be able to get a -20 degrees C Summer, cool temps. Walk outside, no shirt, board shorts, flip flops, sunglasses... enjoyin' that cool -20 deg C Summer. Antarctica Summer is so heterosexual.

Antarctica Summer sounds more like heterosexual but still kinda curious but only if Spring is there to watch

Spring makes you wet

In summer, youre in heat

In fall, you wish youd forget

All your winter meat

Stay thirsty

When it hits high hot summer, the best time is from 4.30am to 8am and 8pm to twilight and beyond. The middle of the day being especially grim imo. I hate that blinding mid-day blast, fucking horrible.

I love summer, and this one in England is really good. Beer drinking, barbeques, bicycle trips, night fishing and seeing the dawn. Its all good.

I do hate poaching at night in my own sweat, but so far in England the nights have been cool.

Is this a rather sensible and boring reply to your post?

Guest transmisiones ferox

i'm just about sick of waking up in a pool of sweat due to my room becoming an oven. when i turn the AC on it becomes an icebox and i get sickly. fuck this piece of shit season.

Move to Antarctica. If you're lucky, you might be able to get a -20 degrees C Summer, cool temps. Walk outside, no shirt, board shorts, flip flops, sunglasses... enjoyin' that cool -20 deg C Summer. Antarctica Summer is so heterosexual.

but so far in England the nights have been cool.

maybe in your part of England, but here they haven't been that cool. have had many sleepless nights due to the heat

When it hits high hot summer, the best time is from 4.30am to 8am and 8pm to twilight and beyond. The middle of the day being especially grim imo. I hate that blinding mid-day blast, fucking horrible.

I love summer, and this one in England is really good. Beer drinking, barbeques, bicycle trips, night fishing and seeing the dawn. Its all good.

I do hate poaching at night in my own sweat, but so far in England the nights have been cool.

Is this a rather sensible and boring reply to your post?

This summer has been lush so far.

Gay is happy right? In which case, yeah

Summer is hella gay

but so far in England the nights have been cool.

maybe in your part of England, but here they haven't been that cool. have had many sleepless nights due to the heat

Don't you have central air?

I mean, FFS - I've lived in Texas for over 20 years, still haven't gotten used to the humidity, but A/C is a must here - I would imagine any home these days* would have some sort of central air system, especially in any climate that gets into the high digits during the summer

*Yes, I know, third-world countries, etc. not a common thing, etc.

Holy shit triachus.... Is that serious? I thought the mail voiceover was The guy from south park and was expecting mega lols but it seems to be actual :cerious:

thats the big question, one can't be sure about their intentions

altought... they have uploaded a new video which might have the answer hidden somewhere within

I mean, FFS - I've lived in Texas for over 20 years, still haven't gotten used to the humidity, but A/C is a must here - I would imagine any home these days* would have some sort of central air system, especially in any climate that gets into the high digits during the summer

*Yes, I know, third-world countries, etc. not a common thing, etc.

actually, i know a lot of places in southern california that don't have central air. and i'm talking even in the valley where it's pretty much like palm desert. these are apartments for rent though, not apartments/condos to buy, which up until now, i've always seen with a/c.

another thing that's not too common to find in apartments in los angeles is a refrigerator.

Guest bitroast

complaining about AC during summer is such a weird #fwp #fml.

summers over here can have string of 40 degree days (104 fahrenheit) and I've never lived in house with AC. AC is a fucking luxury but you can get by without it. (especially when the Australian open is on. last summer all I did during the ridiculous heat would be 1. Get Home from work. 2. Grab zooper dooper from freezer. 3. Veg out on couch and watch Australian open. 4. Enter a weird sort of psychological heat induced inescapable desert zone in my brain.

zooper+dooper+ice+blocks.JPG

complaining about AC during summer is such a weird #fwp #fml.

summers over here can have string of 40 degree days (104 fahrenheit) and I've never lived in house with AC. AC is a fucking luxury but you can get by without it. (especially when the Australian open is on. last summer all I did during the ridiculous heat would be 1. Get Home from work. 2. Grab zooper dooper from freezer. 3. Veg out on couch and watch Australian open. 4. Enter a weird sort of psychological heat induced inescapable desert zone in my brain.

zooper+dooper+ice+blocks.JPG

Never been to Australia, but I feel Central Texas is a brother of a different mother when it comes to climate.

Popsicle, cold cheap beer, and driving at night with the windows down. That's what I like about summer - all the ways of coping with the heat.

FYI I work from 7am-4pm outside and drive to worksites in a truck without working air conditioning. Sun is so brutal I actually wear love-sleeve shirts and a sun flap hat. Summer can be fun but spring and fall is where it's at.

Archived