IGNORED

summer is gay

Guest anyaa

but so far in England the nights have been cool.

maybe in your part of England, but here they haven't been that cool. have had many sleepless nights due to the heat

Which part of England are you from? Spain?

I'm down south and the room I sleep in can be like a greenhouse, but I can't remember a single bad night due to heat this summer. Coolest summer nights ever, it's been bliss. I'm sure it'll get bad soon though.

I'm in the North West.

so about two or three hundred miles away from you.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Roksen Creek

maybe in your part of England, but here they haven't been that cool. have had many sleepless nights due to the heat

I'm down south and the room I sleep in can be like a greenhouse, but I can't remember a single bad night due to heat this summer. Coolest summer nights ever, it's been bliss. I'm sure it'll get bad soon though.

I'm in the North West.

You get sunshine in the North West?

I'm in the North West.

You get sunshine in the North West?

Thatcher is dead now, yes.

I'm in the North West.

I suppose it's all about what you're used to. I just checked the weather for Manchester, Blackpool, and Liverpool for a somewhat representative view of the northwest. Seems very comfortable to me. Very similar to Vancouver. Nothing like the awful summers in east Asia.

Also (and no offense oscillik) but it's always funny listening to Brits talk about distance. So adorable.

I'm in the North West.

I suppose it's all about what you're used to. I just checked the weather for Manchester, Blackpool, and Liverpool for a somewhat representative view of the northwest. Seems very comfortable to me. Very similar to Vancouver. Nothing like the awful summers in east Asia.

Also (and no offense oscillik) but it's always funny listening to Brits talk about distance. So adorable.

my room is always about 4 to 5 degrees celcius hotter than the rest of the house (due to where my room is situated), so I tend to get a hard time of it during summer.

and yeah, I know. 200 miles isn't that much especially in the US. but it is to us!

How long would it take someone to drive around the whole island?

not sure, honestly. there are lots of winding roads.

I'm from Essex (near London), and I now live in Widnes (near Liverpool), and the drive took about 6-7 hours. that was with traffic though.

that's generally considered a very long journey over here.

I'm in the North West.

my room is always about 4 to 5 degrees celcius hotter than the rest of the house (due to where my room is situated), so I tend to get a hard time of it during summer.

and yeah, I know. 200 miles isn't that much especially in the US. but it is to us!

Yeah heating in the house can play a large role. Maybe one of those portable electric fans might help?

Yeah people were always amazed when I told them I would be driving from Padstow (Cornwall) to Newcastle. Took about 9 hours, not bad. 9 hours from vancouver barely gets you out of the province as long as you're staying in Canada.

Guest Pennywise

Summer means we get to see more tits. However, I get hayfever and nights can be a bit of a cunt so I'm up and down with summer.

i'd like to see some views of an idmer in summer....

like:

too hot outside, sitting at computer, just like every other summer...

-anonymous

fuuuck.....

i'd like to see some views of an idmer in summer....

like:

too hot outside, sitting at computer, just like every other summer...
-anonymous

15949-ugh-i-hate-summergo-away-you-worth

I did not enjoy reading this thread.

yes abort

get mad pussy yo

edit lol summer on the internet is like a complaining booth for fat people

Archived