IGNORED

Trackermatte - OR004

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Announced on Facebook, dudes.

I had the pleasure of mastering this myself! It's what Josh Homme would call "the tits"

Yeah, on Facebook. Here's the link:

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Trackermatte/49085752736

I'd assume the digital download would be available. Seems like all the previous OR releases do. Wonder if this will include those "snippet" tracks Trackermatte was posting on Soundcloud.

Nice Mellow! Can't wait to hear it!

I don't have facebook =(

If you get more info can you let me know? I want to make sure I get the cassette and I'm guessing it's limited quantities. He said there was 2 cassettes coming out btw.

Keep yo' eyes peeled!

I don't have facebook =(

If you get more info can you let me know? I want to make sure I get the cassette and I'm guessing it's limited quantities. He said there was 2 cassettes coming out btw.

Keep yo' eyes peeled!

a limited run of 2 Stephen. I've bought both but accidentally recorded over one of them with an episode of 'The Archers'. You're welcome to that one

I don't have facebook =(

Keep yo' eyes peeled!

a limited run of 2 Stephen. I've bought both but accidentally recorded over one of them with an episode of 'The Archers'. You're welcome to that one

I will hack WATMM and find the address you registered under and fly to you and do bad things to you.

:emotawesomepm9:

I don't have facebook =(

Keep yo' eyes peeled!

I will hack WATMM and find the address you registered under and fly to you and do bad things to you.

I was only pulling your leg.

You can purchase the cassette by registering with Facebook

I don't have facebook =(

Keep yo' eyes peeled!

I was only pulling your leg.

You can purchase the cassette by registering with Facebook

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooooo

I don't want to register for facebook =(

mathias pls ;'(

Hi people,

Just thought i would clarify a few things!

The title of this release hasn't been announced yet but the catalogue number ref in the title is OR0004. Only one cassette has been announced (this one), the other two are one 12" and a digital albumen. Later guys! :-)

Hi people,

The title of this release hasn't been announced yet but the catalogue number ref in the title is OR0004. Only one cassette has been announced (this one), the other two are one 12" and a digital albumen. Later guys! :-)

Bah, not sure how I got the cat # wrong. Sorry burglar. Obviously it's not the first release on OR.

Bring on DIGITAL ALBUMEN!

raw-egg.jpg

Hi people,

Sorry bud! For some reason I had it stuck in my brain that 2 cassettes were on the way.

Greedy little bugger I am lol

from the book of faces:

"PILGRIMS BEND YOUR EARS NEAR

HERE YOU WILL HEAR

THE ANCIENT WORD OF SEER OF SEERS

VERDANTIC MYSTERY ONE

KNOW IS THIS

COMES YOUR MIND FROM ETERNAL BLISS

IN YOUR MIND IS TRULY WITHOUT

SPEECH COMES FROM ELSEWHERE

NOT YOUR MOUTH

PILGRIM UPON THE PIER