IGNORED

Trackermatte - OR004

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Retrig

"I don't have Facebook"
Commendable, but in this day and age if you're relying on forums for your news you're already behind the times. Connect direct with your favorite artists.

OR is the hottest label on the planet right now. Every release is insta-purchase.

Ok, ok, gave in and bought myself a sweet tape as well.

2014 = the year my tape collection has been tripled. Time to dig up my old tape storage boxes.

I found nice, unfinished, 100 cs wood racks on kingdom.com for like $20 I think. I now get a church supply catalog in the mail every so often, which is good for some lulz.

Tape is doing well it seems. (Thank you!)

I put a name-your-price-tag on the previous albums on my bandcamp to celebrate.

They have financed lots of gear so far, meaning they have served their master well!

Got my digital copy. Excellent stuff !

Bought it twice hehe... 1st digital, then an hour later I picked the K7. Where's my old walkman ?

They have financed lots of gear so far, meaning they have served their master well!

thanks, bought all!

thanks, bought all!

Thanks! :)

Mattias, your game just keeps improving hand over fist. I hope plenty of cash is rolling your way and that you keep the healthy division between synths and wife mentioned elsewhere so you can keep WATMM happy with choons. If there was a WATMM-sponsored Local King of Iddumz crown, it would surely rest on your head.

It's a healthy and fruitful symbiosis. Plenty of stuff coming up!

Archived