IGNORED

Trackermatte - OR004

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Noone's put a hit on you bcm, i've let it be known in the right circles that you've got my protection. On my honour you will be ok from now on. Don't disappoint my faith in you young acid knight.

I'm scared to buy a tape deck and then ruin any of these rare tapes =/

Well, turns out I didn't know which of my two decks was the bad one, so I put the Trackermatte in the wrong deck. It stuttered before playing so I noticed, and with some force I managed to get it out... at least it keeps music listening adventurous!

Anyway, the tape starts pretty loud on both sides the first two minutes or so, then the volume gets randomly reduced by about 50%. Am I the only one having this problem? Was I too late with the faulty tape deck?

Great music anyway, and I think I lucked out with #94/100 :) just in time.

I'm scared to buy a tape deck and then ruin any of these rare tapes =/

Well, turns out I didn't know which of my two decks was the bad one, so I put the Trackermatte in the wrong deck. It stuttered before playing so I noticed, and with some force I managed to get it out... at least it keeps music listening adventurous!

Anyway, the tape starts pretty loud on both sides the first two minutes or so, then the volume gets randomly reduced by about 50%. Am I the only one having this problem? Was I too late with the faulty tape deck?

Great music anyway, and I think I lucked out with #94/100 :) just in time.

I didn't notice any fluctuation in volume, just that the levels are pretty quiet overall

Anyway, the tape starts pretty loud on both sides the first two minutes or so, then the volume gets randomly reduced by about 50%. Am I the only one having this problem?

I didn't have any volume fluctuations either. Sounds good!

• 2 weeks later...

Fantastic tape and presentation, really looking forward to those releases on wax and further tunes in the future.

Received 5/100, thinking randomly stacked then shipped out?

Didn't get in on the ordering THAT fast, but it was indeed a quick turnaround :biggrin:

yeah :]

i like track 3 the best i reckon. succession ornaments. i love the changes in their stuff, really nicely open up partway through some of the tracks into something magical

obfuckbat is a good example..

got such a nice retro vibe about it

• 4 weeks later...

Holy shit I just discovered the OR label, this is some of the best electronic music I've heard in a long time! I think I have a new favorite label to follow! Kinda sad I'm late to the party on the first 3 physical releases though, am I hearing correctly that they may be seeing vinyl releases in the future? If so color me excited!

Archived