IGNORED

EDM C2 / D4 / E1

calx

• Replies 757
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Jidomatix tracks have been out for a couple of years already.

The Metz-similarity has been discussed here and there, too:

http://forum.watmm.com/topic/66029-tuss-soundalikes/page-6

http://forum.watmm.com/topic/75066-jodey-kendrick-steel-erector/

http://forum.watmm.com/topic/80685-gargattarax-llany-is-it-him/page-5

Ooooh, D4 is just getting better and better. Not a single bad snippet, loving them all! Rouse is one of those Jidomatix tracks that I've been wishing to be released. Actually when thinking of it all of those Youtube channel tunes would deserve to be released. My lousy Youtube rips have seen some serious frequent play while I've been hoping for a Jidomatix comp of those tracks.

Jodey is the shit! Buying my copy right now.

Yep, he's becoming a big player in our beloved braindance cult. In my books Jodey and co. comes right next after Aphex. And especially when Richard is releasing music so insanely much these days, Jodey is currently the most interesting artist for me to follow. So yeah, big Jodey fan here also.

can somebody from edm please reply to my email the other day about my address and confirmation of receipt of payment....right now I've just sent some money to a random address with no acknowledgement or information which is a bit shit tbh.

I really don't think so. Don't get me wrong I love JK's music, but it's far from being as elegantly composed/produced as RDJ's.

i haven't heard shit about anything...haven't replied to 2 emails I've sent or anything...seems a little lax I'm afraid to say...not worried about my money so much as l need confirmation they have my correct address (paypal had an old one not sure if it sent my correct new one)... anyway yeah some sort of communication would be nice....

I paid for mine but didn't receive a confirmation email. A little worried.

I don't think anyone has recieved a confirmation email yet including myself. I paid two odd weeks ago too.
I got a confirmation email and a message that said "BIG cheers man" (I said thank you for all the good music and "cheers" in my paypal msg)

i do get the feeling that rephlex hate me though...not because of this, just generally...i think they think I'm a cunt. not sure why i have developed specific record label related paranoia to be honest, but I've had the feeling for a while...maybe they've got one of those voodoo dolls of me and just keep pointing at it and laughing.

i do get the feeling that rephlex hate me though...not because of this, just generally...i think they think I'm a cunt. not sure why i have developed specific record label related paranoia to be honest, but I've had the feeling for a while...maybe they've got one of those voodoo dolls of me and just keep pointing at it and laughing.

Hah! Sometimes it seems that the only reason for their existence is to make me as depressed as they can ( and they're doing a good job with it right now). But then again I don't think they really give a rat's ass about what we are thinking. And the saddest part is that I still support them with my last pennies. Am I their bitch or what?

I paid for mine but didn't receive a confirmation email. A little worried.

I don't think anyone has recieved a confirmation email yet including myself. I paid two odd weeks ago too.
I got a confirmation email and a message that said "BIG cheers man" (I said thank you for all the good music and "cheers" in my paypal msg)

nevermind, just looked back at my emails and realized that was for the Aleksi Perala clear vinyl.

Just got a basic confirmation RE the EDM one.

Archived