IGNORED

EDM C2 / D4 / E1

calx

the heidi lo rd tunes are stlil on top &wish more like that are in this new release

really are good the hkb tune especaillly. special tune that is really flies under the radar

tells you a lot about the noise floor and how few mention this being able to find those signals for those that can

• Replies 757
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Abstract Daddy

Does anyone know when the reservations end or if they have, I fear that I might have missed out.

I'm pretty sure you can still order :) you can always ask, send them a mail to edm.soundwave@gmail.com

Thats were I sent my rez, so i am on the right track. It was only a couple of days ago though and reading back it looks like people had to wait about a month for a reply so i'm not as worried now, I should have guessed that it wouldn't be an automated response.

Cheers Herr.

http://youtu.be/wo7k1I13a_E?t=21m54s

These tracks please :emb:

Oh damn, this is great. I want it. Holy shit.

Also - back on topic, what happened to this release? Would love a way of buying it in .flac somewhere. The whole "EDM" thing seems so badly organized..

The digital will most likely appear a while after the physical release has dropped. It was announced to be released around autumn right? So it could be a month or two. Badly organized? Just a Kickstarter-like strategy, nothing more.

I hope the postage isn't stupidly priced. I really don't like having my money in this 'kickstarter' scenario

They should of only taken in $$$ once they had a release date confirmed IMO :trashbear:

Regardless, I'm looking forward to this release - whenever it does come out.

I hope the postage isn't stupidly priced. I really don't like having my money in this 'kickstarter' scenario

They should of only taken in $$$ once they had a release date confirmed IMO :trashbear:

They = Jodey Kendrick himself. I think he needs our money up front to put everything through to production.

I think it's better this way.

The release remains limited, there isn't any waste/items sitting in a warehouse, which means the artist actually makes more of a profit you know?

Patience, guys. It's almost ready to ship.

:w00t:

I assumed they started the pressing process when they sent the reservation numbers. Was going to ask if anyone could give an enlightened guess of how long it would take to press this kind of set. It's strange though that they haven’t announced they wouldn’t take anymore orders. It gave me an impression they are still few orders short before moving forward. But oh happy days this is finally coming!

they're demonstrating a new business model for musicians, it's pretty awesome. one of the problems of the music industry collapse is good musicians cant get the thousands and tens of thousands of dollars in investment money they need for a good studio production

Still stoked for this! (but not impatient)

Also curious about the stuff that hasn't had preview clips

I thought that apart from EDM C2 PRE10 the whole series had been covered with those clips. Have I missed something?

Dunno really, but there was this announcement:

"you can reserve your copy by emailing edm.soundwave@gmail.com, edm are supplying over 40 tracks in total on 3 physical formats"

Archived