IGNORED

EDM C2 / D4 / E1

calx

• Replies 757
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dunno really, but there was this announcement:

"you can reserve your copy by emailing edm.soundwave@gmail.com, edm are supplying over 40 tracks in total on 3 physical formats"

there are preview clips of i think most, if not all of the tracks on youtube and linked in this thread.

"you can reserve your copy by emailing edm.soundwave@gmail.com, edm are supplying over 40 tracks in total on 3 physical formats"

LOL third time today I'm quoting you but just out of curiosity where did you grab this announcement? I couldn't find it from EDM Youtube channel nor from snippet descriptions and the confirmation e-mail doesn't have this info neither. Facebook maybe? I couldn't know since I'm not a user. However the CD and Vinyl start to be quite full of tracks already. :shrug:

LOL third time today I'm quoting you but just out of curiosity where did you grab this announcement? I couldn't find it from EDM Youtube channel nor from snippet descriptions and the confirmation e-mail doesn't have this info neither. Facebook maybe? I couldn't know since I'm not a user. However the CD and Vinyl start to be quite full of tracks already. :shrug:

I believe it was on grant's facebook page

shame about lysergist, that youtube channel was great. copyright claims on independent (edit: non mainstream) music is all sorts of stupid, because 99% of the artists on that channel could really use the exposure by such a quality channel, now everybody loses.

shame about lysergist, that youtube channel was great. copyright claims on independent (edit: non mainstream) music is all sorts of stupid, because 99% of the artists on that channel could really use the exposure by such a quality channel, now everybody loses.

BS.

The guy put syro up right after it leaked, before it was even out.

Inexcusable. I get what you're saying RE exposure, and it makes sense for older releases of obscure artists (like batalsdr's old channel), but the guy was skirting way too close to the law and if I were one of those artists where my album was leaked and put up on youtube before it was even out, I would be more than a little insulted.

BS.

Inexcusable. I get what you're saying RE exposure, and it makes sense for older releases of obscure artists (like batalsdr's old channel), but the guy was skirting way too close to the law and if I were one of those artists where my album was leaked and put up on youtube before it was even out, I would be more than a little insulted.

oh, i guess i didnt see his channel lately. that sucks. he had a great channel aside from any harm he did.

apologies to anyone who was harmed by my earlier post.

Well, we're officially in the Autumn... can't be long now :)

Man, it's like the middle of summer here in England. Me, my roasted salty nuts, and an ice cool beer. Such a perfect combination.

Well, we're officially in the Autumn... can't be long now :)

Man, it's like the middle of summer here in England. Me, my roasted salty nuts, and an ice cool beer. Such a perfect combination.

Yeah I'm in sunny Yorkshire, it is shorts and t-shirt weather again which is crazy for this time of year but I'm not complaining... Autumn officially started on the 23rd (or about that) iirc :)

Roll on EDM :) I just hope they badcamp the new ones soon after release. I do have the means to listen to them but I just prefer to hear them lossless these days.

BS.

oh, i guess i didnt see his channel lately. that sucks. he had a great channel aside from any harm he did.

apologies to anyone who was harmed by my earlier post.

lol sorry if I sounded angry, not intended. :beer:

• 2 weeks later...

Just got these off the web. Listening them in cd quality for the first time is so nice. I can't wait for this to ship. It's going to be brilliant for winter.

zYNeVMG.jpg

maybe they've done a runner with our cash?

I am putting my faith in them, and hoping it's taking this long because they are making it extra special.

they're etching the vinyl using the workings of the millennium clock. (yes i know how vinyl is made, perhaps i should have said etching the master, so as not to upset anyone, haah).

they're in the middle of a three month pizza party at badger's place

they accidently converted our money into an alt coin that collapsed in value and now they're having to hook at truckstops till they can make it back. Problem is that they've developed a smack addiction along the way to cope with the bleak humiliation and stress of it all, and the money never seems to come in faster than it goes out again.

the first sentence was stupid, anyone got any actually cool ones. camaan watmm.

It's still up for pre-order as I've just done exactly that after emailing to ask. So perhaps a little longer wait or they are producing extra to cover any late comers like me.

Archived