IGNORED

EDM C2 / D4 / E1

calx

• Replies 757
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Given that this is is 2/3rds vinyl and cassette, i'm in no hurry to receive these as i'll have no way of playing those two (and they'll probably contain the best music too, lol, mfkrz). Maybe there'll be a d/l code while you wait for the release to arrive, (no there won't be, i knew what i was getting in to, i'm not being bitter, i need a cassette player anyway, to rip all these ancient tapes of songs i recorded, my brother up north 'borrowed' mine, i don't need a record player though).

i wonder if we will get this before christmas? i reckon no...

The release is probably haunted by the Ghost Of Rephlex Past, showing Jodey Kendrick all the sad braindancers sitting at home this christmas without this set.

But yeah, an update would be welcome at this point :)

Added the joedman as facebook bud, so now i don't have to check this thread or my emails. and i'm sure that his account is nice and quiet most of the time so won't pollute my stream with useless bullshit (i've culled most of my fb friends moons ago). Although that said if you don't interact with a friend's posts, fb doesn't add their status updates to your stream, so i'll still miss when theirs a jodey update. Shame it's not a g+ though, his updates wouldn't get lost on there.

/checks off life achievement.

How does that comment confirm in any way that it will be released before Dec. 21st? I'm trying to see where the clue is, but struggling here....

LP+CD+Tape Strictly Limited Edition Set.£23 GBP ($40 USD) + p&p. Released Autumn 2014.Reserve yours now, exclusively at edm.soundwave@gmail.com

edit: putting Jodey's Penryn Space Agency set on, again.

Archived