IGNORED

EDM C2 / D4 / E1

calx

• Replies 757
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Given that this is is 2/3rds vinyl and cassette, i'm in no hurry to receive these as i'll have no way of playing those two (and they'll probably contain the best music too, lol, mfkrz). Maybe there'll be a d/l code while you wait for the release to arrive, (no there won't be, i knew what i was getting in to, i'm not being bitter, i need a cassette player anyway, to rip all these ancient tapes of songs i recorded, my brother up north 'borrowed' mine, i don't need a record player though).

I'm still confident that all who ordered this will also get digital versions. IMO it would be quite lame if they didn't offer us those since some of us don't even have the equipment to enjoy every format and have purchased the set partially for support. OK, no-one was forced to buy this but still... Am I being too optimistic? I want to believe!

Me too thinks that D has the sickest tracks. Yet I've heard only short snippets so maybe there will be some great surprises. Does anyone know how many tracks the set will contain? There were rumors of 40+ tracks few pages back. Can anyone using book of faces confirm?

Excellent news. No email for me yet but I was very late on the ordering so I've no problem waiting. Managed to get A2 & B2 on CD recently and I'm very impressed.

ovuca.com

anyway, sent my shipping payment. yay! if this is anything like how aleksi does it (which it does seem to be) they'll send a download code to get the digital versions from bandcamp

Archived