IGNORED

EDM C2 / D4 / E1

calx

How much was everyone's postage costs? Mine was a nudge over a fiver in olde english monies

£5.31 which is extremely reasonable imo, and I use the post office a lot!

Even if they're using collect+ or Hermes etc it's still cheap for P&P.

Hope I get a dispatch email just so I can get even more giddy lol

• Replies 757
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ovuca.com

anyway, sent my shipping payment. yay! if this is anything like how aleksi does it (which it does seem to be) they'll send a download code to get the digital versions from bandcamp

thanks man.

Also £9.89 to Canada

How much was everyone's postage costs? Mine was a nudge over a fiver in olde english monies

£5.31 which is extremely reasonable imo, and I use the post office a lot!

Even if they're using collect+ or Hermes etc it's still cheap for P&P.

Hope I get a dispatch email just so I can get even more giddy lol

Sames for me. I hope they don't use Hermes though, they took very bad care of a package for me recently.

How long did the Colundi Sequence stuff take to arrive ladies & gents?

Was it a quick turnover after sending over the reddies?

Thanks in advance :)

Guest jasondonervan

Very quick, but I think I'm only a stone's throw away from Aleksi :cool:

It was pretty quick for me and I'm in Canada so I imagine even quicker for you.

Can anyone report back RE if we get digitals?

And yes... It would be cool to get some merchandise or digital codes. Although I think they're interested to hear different digital vinyl/tape rips.

Very quick, but I think I'm only a stone's throw away from Aleksi :cool:

:cool:

:beer:

So these will be sent out this weekend apparently :music:

For everyone who missed this, a few extra copies will be available from Clone / Hardwax (and maybe through JK himself? Can't properly decode Grant's message), no word on the digital but I think that'll work out fine eventually :)

I hope digitals will be available this weekend as well. I've ordered the package, but I'm pretty sure I'm not even going to touch it, if the digitals become available. ;P

I hope digitals will be available this weekend as well. I've ordered the package, but I'm pretty sure I'm not even going to touch it, if the digitals become available. ;P

= why some labels / artists don't want to speak about digitals right away I guess :)

Yip, likewise :)

edit: quite happy to pay twice lol

ok i've sent posting monies.

What's this stuff about flaccs being availablolsz? Sorry but i didn't quite follow what you chaps were saying, and i'm allowed to do one of these not read the thread properlolz at least once a year, without getting attacked over it with the usual, read the thread man, it's the previous page bro, get with it dleet, it's only two posts away. Although there are some nice people and also people that really really want to have their day made by helpfully explaining the wtf about the wtf.

[-; bleSs.

ok i've sent posting monies.

What's this stuff about flaccs being availablolsz? Sorry but i didn't quite follow what you chaps were saying, and i'm allowed to do one of these not read the thread properlolz at least once a year, without getting attacked over it with the usual, read the thread man, it's the previous page bro, get with it dleet, it's only two posts away. Although there are some nice people and also people that really really want to have their day made by helpfully explaining the wtf about the wtf.

[-; bleSs.

FU dELET READ THE THREAD ITS LIKE 4 POSTS UP FROM YOURS OR MAYBE MORE THAN 4 BUT STILL MAN GET WITH IT

:flower:

haha

posey dot queef

lol

basically we aren't sure if we are going to get digital copies with our physical, like... a download link. We also aren't sure if he will but them up as downloads on a future date (just like Aleksi did with colundi).

So, a lot of not being sure.

Am I sure about that?

Not sure.

Not sure means, there was no suggestion on their side and in this thread it has all been speculation. ala, there basically is no more information on this thread generated idea. Cheers for the heads up though man, appreciate. Will buy you an ice water and lemon when i come to visit. ;-p

There's the EDM bandcamp hosting the first two EDM compilations and a couple other JK albums. So, would the three new comps end up on bandcamp? Hell yeah! The question is when...

I spoke to grant via F/B and he said he's looking forward to hearing the different rips, I think it could be at least 3 months before anything is uploaded to bandcamp.

That just my opinion and I hope I'm proved wrong lol

Archived