IGNORED

NMESH – COLLECTORS 2 CASSETTE BOX – DREAM SEQUINS® & NU.WAV HALLUCINATIONS

batch

Completely, artwork is gorgeous (although one is upside-down when put on a shelf, which bugs me more than it should.) Music solid too, obviously. Dream Sequins is that wonderful mid-ground between vaporwave and '90s FSOL/Orb-style ambient collage.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

Jeez, I've never seen such a convoluted process for buying the digital release. Artist redirects from his bandcamp page to another label (where you have to set up an account) only to then find that it's paypal only. Forget it.

AMDiscs are a pain in the arse to deal with on every imaginable level. But it's worth it for this release.

Interestingly I finally got around to putting these in two single cases only yesterday. Now they're both the right way around on my shelf.

AMDiscs are a pain in the arse to deal with on every imaginable level. But it's worth it for this release.

Interestingly I finally got around to putting these in two single cases only yesterday. Now they're both the right way around on my shelf.

Had to slap myself around a bit after I realised it was there on Boomkat all along.

i hope alex is getting paid for this. does he know about it?

EDIT: oh wow this thread is from 2014 lol.

i seem to remember am discs were not paying their artists. i hope this isn't the case.

Yeah he kind of fell out with them after this release, some people never got their cassettes.

• 1 year later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 11 months later...

Archived