IGNORED

Pye Corner Audio & Not Waving - Intercepts

Split LP between Pye Corner Audio and Not Waving on Ecstatic Recordings, pretty good LP on the first few listens. I'm loving the Not Waving side, some variety with his four tracks compared to Pye Corner Audio side.

I've been bumping me some BMT recently, putting all the Electronic Numbers in chronological order (a few gaps mind). A great series thus far.

Awaiting any new music from the Head Technician, didn't he also have another EP dropping soon too?

• 2 weeks later...

anyone know what this release is about? what's the significance of the faces on the cover?

I imagine you've sussed it out by now, but just in case: http://boomkat.com/vinyl/1068662-pye-corner-audio-not-waving-intercepts-exclusive-grey-vinyl-inserts-edition.

Wish I'd hung on and ordered from bloody Boomkat now instead of Norman, although apparently they're expecting it in this week.

I was told that last week...

this isn't very cool. I know it's not Norman Records' fault, but I'm still pretty disappointed that I had preordered the pink version from Norman months and months ago, way before Boomkat even had this "exclusive" edition, and now I'm still waiting for mine to even be despatched while Boomkat buyers are spinning their grey version.

anyone know what this release is about? what's the significance of the faces on the cover?

I imagine you've sussed it out by now, but just in case: http://boomkat.com/vinyl/1068662-pye-corner-audio-not-waving-intercepts-exclusive-grey-vinyl-inserts-edition.

Wish I'd hung on and ordered from bloody Boomkat now instead of Norman, although apparently they're expecting it in this week.

yes. thank you. actually it helps having the vinyl because it has the names of each individual under their photo so you can easily look them up

I was told that last week...

this isn't very cool. I know it's not Norman Records' fault, but I'm still pretty disappointed that I had preordered the pink version from Norman months and months ago, way before Boomkat even had this "exclusive" edition, and now I'm still waiting for mine to even be despatched while Boomkat buyers are spinning their grey version.

Had an email this very evening from Norman, my order is being processed and vinyl is in stock, hope you've had the same. It's all happening, first Persistence Of Vision and now this.

i was waiting for regular old black vinyl to show up in the US....buuuuut pink happened, so i just ordered from everyone's favorite hypemasters. i wish i had ordered it weeks ago so i could be listening by now. these guys are two of my current favorites. i do think Alessio has passed Martin in my personal ranking. the Not Waving - Voices I & II cassettes are great...Redacted even more so.

Mine is apparently in transit. If it sounds shit as well I'll stick rather than twist. Or download it when I have the cash free again.

EDIT: Music wise how do you find it osc? I got the Black Mist 12" at the start of the week and it got me in the mood for some more PCA.

I ain't purchasing it again just for the download. I've paid a premium for a physical product, and unfortunately it doesn't sound great. On top of that, I had to wait 2 weeks longer than everyone who ordered via Boomkat, and I pre-ordered way before Boomkat ever had any exclusive.

I'll wait for digital vinyls to show up in unscrupulous areas.

Archived