IGNORED

How many of you are artistic/creative personality type

Rubin Farr

Music, photo, drawing. Not particularly good at any of it, but I like doing it.

Which is rarely. Fuck my job and lack of energy.

Guest Little Lord Faulteroy

I really love this Thread...

For me personally, i draw & make up stories. I don't make music, but people say I have a good ear. I have a friend who is a very good musician, and we really like making music together. Making photos is nice too, but I don't do it very often...

For me, drawing is one of my favourite things to do. I like to make both standalone drawings & short comics. I'm still learning and discovering things which is fantastic. I have two work-in-progress-comics, one which has 22 sketched out pages and another with 8 sketched out pages. Some ideas are orphans. If everything goes according to plan then i will eventually finish them in the near future. The stories are perfectly finished in my head, but it evolves a bit slow because i make these things for myself. I also enjoy making stories composed out of words.

I have an idea about creativity, but if you put it simple, an artist is someone who creates things...

Have a nice day :smile:

I am bewildered by a very few people I know that have absolutely zero creative hobbies. Or people that have no preference of favorite music, and generally never listen to music.

Maybe there is some correlation between extremely outgoing people that have no creativity or music listening abilities and introverts that are mostly creative artistically and devour music.

I do heroin, live with transvestites, am sexually ambiguous, and act aloof during interviews so you tell me you buncha fuckin yuppies am I an avant garde fuckin genius? Obviously

Archived