IGNORED

Brazil limited edition crucifixion artwork steelbook blu-Ray

Rubin Farr

Wow that was a mouthful, if you are a hopeless fan of Brazil as I am and know Terry's detest for the church, it will come as no surprise to you there is a deep Christianity parody storyline running thru that film. Check the DVD commentary, anyway, there were supposed to be several overt crucifixes in the film implying parody, but the studio excised almost all of them, save for a few in the funeral scene. I'm proud after 30 years Terry is still pushing for this artwork. It really is one of the greatest sublime parodies of life in the modern world we will probably see. Foretelling things like the internet, obsession with plastic surgery, the loss of individuality to corporations, the list goes on...

brazilcricifixion_zps7f576263.jpg

is that real? honestly, it looks terrible (besides the fact that they kept the brazil font). i much liked the original where sam is flying off rather than this. besides, instead of wasting time redoing the cover, he should've given more thought into making the zero theorem even half as interesting as brazil

Archived