IGNORED

WATMM Meetup in Amsterdam, August 15th 2014

Hey WATMM'rs!

Echoing the successes of the WATMM meetups in London, I think it would be a fun idea to hold a WATMM meet up in Amsterdam!

DATE: FRIDAY AUGUST 15TH 23:00 - 06:00

VENUE: TROUWAMSTERDAM (VERDIEPING ONLY!!!)

PARTY

CLONE LABEL NIGHT: BACK TO THE ACID PLANET

SERGE

BEVERY HILLS 808303

SCHMERZLABOR AKA GUY TAVARES

Who's in? I practically live next door to Trouw, so the pre-party will be at my place (further information about this will follow)

the pre-party will be at my place

8WbufS1.jpg

uknowit

Yes, I'm 100% up for it!

olol maybe

Good first post :emotawesomepm9: welkom!

Goooood!

Verdant & Berk: you are more then welcome, but please let me know in advance so that i can balance the male:female ratio (yes, i'll invite girls too)

another then time time then, manmower!

messsiaen: we're going out anyway, so we might as well get used to the female presence

i would actually be game for this had i of had a bit of extra notice. been wanting to visit amsterdam again, but the plane tickets arent too cheap if you wait till 2 weeks before hand.

Good idea! I'd love to be there. Not too big of an acid fan, but'll def check it out. Although I might have something to attend to the next morning.

it was a spur of the moment thing, messiaen, so that's why it's planned so short in advance! given the success this party is going to be, we'll probably do another meet up!

goDel, always welcome ofcourse. As I said, I'll probably do a pre-gathering here so we can have the meetup in a relaxed atmosphere (aka my home). You can than decide whether or not to come to the party with us :happy:

Maybe we'll bake som pancakes in the morning cloud capture. Burning spliffs: I probably won't, but others may :wink:

Phoenix I'm sorry man, don't think I'll be going

I had to get my headphones fixed and buy a new coffee grinder (essential), so I have to cut my spending a bit.

Have fun though all!

Hey WATMM'rs!

Echoing the successes of the WATMM meetups in London, I think it would be a fun idea to hold a WATMM meet up in Amsterdam!

DATE: FRIDAY AUGUST 15TH 23:00 - 06:00

VENUE: TROUWAMSTERDAM (VERDIEPING ONLY!!!)

PARTY

CLONE LABEL NIGHT: BACK TO THE ACID PLANET

SERGE

BEVERY HILLS 808303

SCHMERZLABOR AKA GUY TAVARES

Who's in? I practically live next door to Trouw, so the pre-party will be at my place (further information about this will follow)

no thanks i dont like rape

So, who's in for thursday now?

It might be an idea to look at a next possible event far ahead so we can get more watmm'rs in :) the first Dutch Bangface party in Rotterdam on October 31st might be something to consider (I'll probably be there anyway).

Yo bump bump bump bump

just got back from the holidayz and i am wreckled: blisteres on my feet & immensely fatigued. + i dont have a bank card (lost @ said holiday) and am thus unable to get some moneez to get in the party!!

pretty classy of me, i know, but i dont know if i am able to make it to the meet-up i initiated haha

herr jan? u still going?

• 5 weeks later...

Just a heads up, the set by I-F (Beverly Hills 808303) has been uploaded today, and it's absolutely SMASHING. Wish I'd gone to this!

https://intergalacticfm.com/content/audio.php?a=i&i=3687&utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Also, we can start planning a next meetup here too? Like I said above, we also have:

Bangface Holland - October 31st, Rotterdam (Mike Dred, DJ Ruffneck, 030303 crew, etc.)
Le Guess Who - November 22nd, Utrecht (four days of music - but let's focus on saturday (Autechre, Swans, etc.))

More options?

Archived