IGNORED

Lusine - Arterial EP

autopilot

ooh, these sound nice.. Lusine's one of those artists who I know has consistently good work and I do enjoy, yet somehow still manages to keep slipping under my radar. I'll have to grab this one for more listens

ooh, these sound nice.. Lusine's one of those artists who I know has consistently good work and I do enjoy, yet somehow still manages to keep slipping under my radar. I'll have to grab this one for more listens

I know what you mean. His (almost) ambient style album Language Barrier is an insanely underrated masterpiece! If you haven't heard it I think it's by far his best work

I know what you mean. His (almost) ambient style album Language Barrier is an insanely underrated masterpiece! If you haven't heard it I think it's by far his best work

Yeah, Language Barrier has been a favorite of mine for a minute now. This EP is quite good as well. Been listening to it repeatedly since acquiring.

I've never gotten enough of Iron City. I think a lot of his recent stuff is beautifully crafted but the magic of that album stands above anything else imo.

Cheers for the tip!

Archived