IGNORED

Various Artists: Subtle Audio Vol.III

Uros

The third and final piece of the Subtle Audio’s VA comps has been out now for a while. Was surprised that there wasn’t already a topic of this, especially when I know that Code posts here sometimes. What we’ve got here are some old familiar SA artists like dgoHn, Nebula and Earl Grey along with some new Subtle Audio players. Like the other two comps the 3CD version has two discs of previously unreleased material and the third disc contains older stuff mixed by Code himself. Worth to check out if you’re a Drumfunk / Drum’n Bass fan.

You can order bundles or single editions from their web shop.

Code has posted quite a bunch of whole tracks in Subtle Audio’s facebook so go check them out!

(Sorry, couldn't figure out how to attach images here)

Can I buy this somewhere digitally, flacs/mp3?

Not yet but soon. Code mentioned that digital will come 6-8 weeks after the physical release. I don't remember when vinyl edition was released but the CD came out something like five weeks ago and vinyl little earlier. In both cases you should be able to buy them within couple of weeks.

I can't see a difference between the different bundles, they all look the same? Any ideas?

Is it the shipping maybe?

Yeah, it seems they are the same. Then if you want you can also get a bundle which has the D-fect & DJ Future 10'' in addition to SA III set. But basically two bundles with different shipping costs depending of where you want these shipped.

I can't see a difference between the different bundles, they all look the same? Any ideas?

Is it the shipping maybe?

Yeah, it seems they are the same. Then if you want you can also get a bundle which has the D-fect & DJ Future 10'' in addition to SA III set. But basically two bundles with different shipping costs depending of where you want these shipped.

There are basically 2 different bundles -

#1 The Bustle Beats / Subtle Audio Bundle

#2 The Subtle Audio Vol III Bundle

After that any variants you see are just to take account of different shipping locations … one price for postage within Ireland, another price for anywhere in Europe and then a 3rd option for shipping to the rest of the world.

So, 2 bundles with 3 postage options for each bundle type - this is why you see 6 different bundle items on the web-store ;-)

The Bustle Beats / Subtle Audio Bundle includes : BUSTLE004 10", Subtle Audio Vol III 2x12", Subtle Audio Vol III 3xCD and Subtle Audio Vol III Bonus Download Tracks (6 mp3's)

The Subtle Audio Vol III Bundle includes : Subtle Audio Vol III 2x12", Subtle Audio Vol III 3xCD and Subtle Audio Vol III Bonus Download Tracks (6 mp3's)

thanks for posting about this Grumpy Old Daddy !

here are some pics and track listings for Subtle Audio Vol III Vinyl / CD and the Bustle Beats 10"

Subtle Audio Vol III :: SUBTLE0006EP 2x12"

O2bKwz2.jpg

1A. Nebula - Untitled Jazz

1AA. DJ Trax, Naibu & Becki Biggins - All Is Silent

2A. Enjoy - Rhythm Test

2AA1. Psycho Mantis - Sing To Me

2AA2. DAAT - Phytochrome

Subtle Audio Vol III :: SUBTLE006CD 3xCD

CD1 - unmixed

1. Nebula - Blackout

2. Centaspike & Indidjinous - Spliced

3. Aroma Nice - Lo

4. Brad Impact - Trópicos Nuevo

5. Earl Grey - Bermuda Triangulated

6. Enjoy - Safe For Mistake

7. Parallapse - Disection Of Self

8. Ibunshi - Relentless

9. Pinkerator - Paroxysm

10. Relapse - My Hiding Place

11. dgoHn - Benny's Gone Missing

12. Eschaton & Nic TVG - Girl With Guns On Her Neck

13. Equinox - Tribulation

CD2 - unmixed

1. Aroma Nice - Great Fabulous Love

2. Brad Impact - Noches Cubanas

3. dgoHn - iuoi9o

4. Parallapse - Test

5. Equinox - Take Me Away

6. Centaspike & Indidjinous - Ominous Mystery

7. Earl Grey - Bob Dub

8. Parallel - Organic Patterns

9. Ibunshi - Sneak

10. Enjoy feat Paolo Corsini - Jellyfishes Leave Me Indifferent

11. Nebula - Encounters VIP

12. Pinkerator - Paroxysm (Nic TVG Remix)

13. Eschaton - Aphelian

CD3 - mixed by Code

1. Infest - Does It Float

2. Nebula - Astral Soul

3. DAAT - Phytochrome

4. Enjoy - The Crook

5. dgoHn - 4.37445 Yards

6. Earl Grey - Hazel Grove

7. Alpha Omega - Know How

8. Enjoy - Rhythm Test

9. Kontext - Thaw (Dissident Remix)

10. DJ Trax, Naibu & Becki Biggins - All Is Silent

11. Sub - Skadi (Nebula Blue Notes Remix)

12. Psycho Mantis - Sing To Me

13. NCQL - The Framed Dreams Of Loki

14. Macc & Düffah - Messier 51 (Equinox Remix)

15. Nic TVG - The Clown

16. Brigadier JC - Trip 2 Hop (Mecca Remix)

D-Fect / DJ Future :: BUSTLE004 10"

neLVS3v.jpg

A. D-Fect - Can U Hear What They Say

B. DJ Future - Psychedelic Purple Pigs In My Soup

Subtle Audio Vol III Bonus Download Tracks

1. Enjoy - Safe For Mistake (Extended VIP Mix)

2. Indidjinous - Initiation (Centaspike Remix)

3. Raychem - Sugarfree

4. Pinkerator - Paroxysm (Brass Mix)

5. Ibunshi - Little Mistakes

6. DJ Trax, Naibu & Becki Biggins - All Is Silent (Dj Trax Downtempo Mix)

ORDER OPTIONS & AUDIO !!

We have a range of order options.

You can order each item separately, or else you can take advantage of our 'Bundle' packages, offer a discount on multiple items and also some free bonus download tracks. The prices also include shipping. A link to the bonus tracks will be emailed to customers within the next week or so.

Here are the shop links for the different options

Subtle Audio Vol III 2x12" Vinyl - http://www.subtleaudiorecordings.com/shop/product_info.php?cPath=21&products_id=398

Subtle Audio Vol III 3xCD - http://www.subtleaudiorecordings.com/shop/product_info.php?products_id=399

D-Fect / DJ Future - BUSTLE004 10" Vinyl - http://www.subtleaudiorecordings.com/shop/product_info.php?products_id=400

Subtle Audio Vol III Bundle (2x12" Vinyl + 3xCD, Including Shipping) - http://www.subtleaudiorecordings.com/shop/advanced_search_result.php?keywords=Vol III Bundle&x=-63&y=-575

Bustle Beats / Subtle Audio Vol III Bundle - (1x10" Vinyl + 2x12" Vinyl + 3xCD, Including Shipping) - http://www.subtleaudiorecordings.com/shop/advanced_search_result.php?keywords=Beats / Subtle&x=-63&y=-539

LOL on how lame my thread opener was in comparison to your info blast. Haven't you also made a distribution deal that you'd like share with us?

hehe, it was a bit lame, yeah - but then, if I was on my game you wouldn't have had to post in the first place !

:biggrin:

And yes, after ST Holdings shutting down recently, we've had to find a new distributor.

Luckily, Unearthed have stepped into the breach and you can still expect to find our Vinyl and CD releases in all the usual places :wink:

LOL on how lame my thread opener was in comparison to your info blast. Haven't you also made a distribution deal that you'd like share with us?

hehe, it was a bit lame, yeah - but then, if I was on my game you wouldn't have had to post in the first place !

And yes, after ST Holdings shutting down recently, we've had to find a new distributor.

Luckily, Unearthed have stepped into the breach and you can still expect to find our Vinyl and CD releases in all the usual places :wink:

I don't completely follow, RE the distribution comment?

That said, I ORDERED THE FUCK OUT OF VOL 3 and I'm bangin' the bonus songs until the rest gets here.

cheers mr Code!

I don't completely follow, RE the distribution comment?

That said, I ORDERED THE FUCK OUT OF VOL 3 and I'm bangin' the bonus songs until the rest gets here.

cheers mr Code!

We distribute our music ourselves via our own website (as you know - seeing as you ordered it from there!)

But we've always had an international distributor too who stocks different stores around the world.

Until recently, this was ST Holdings, now it is a new distributor called Unearthed.

That is all really - doesn't affect your order or anything like that :wink:

Cheers man, thank you for all the hard work.

Hopefully this isn't offensive but, for dnb and jungle I always go to two labels - Subtle Audio and Metalheadz Recordings.

You've definitely helped cement a place in history for the artists on the label (especially Enjoy, Macc, Dgohn, Nic TVG, Polska, Sileni....).

Very impressed with everything you've (and the artists) done!!! =)

Cheers man, thank you for all the hard work.

Hopefully this isn't offensive but, for dnb and jungle I always go to two labels - Subtle Audio and Metalheadz Recordings.

You've definitely helped cement a place in history for the artists on the label (especially Enjoy, Macc, Dgohn, Nic TVG, Polska, Sileni....).

Very impressed with everything you've (and the artists) done!!! =)

It's not offensive in the least, that's a compliment of course.

Hopefully you're right and all those guys will be still referenced in years to come.

There are other labels that have contributed to their catalogues too though :wink:

• 2 weeks later...

Ordering now! Thx for the heads up

Hey Stephen,

just to let you know your order was shipped out today.

Sorry it took awhile, but we'vebeen playing catch up as we had quite a few pre-orders to send out once the CD finally arrived, so more recent orders took us awhile to get to.

On it's way now in any case, thanks for the support !

The clips for this release sound fucking insane. Ordered.

Who does the mastering for you guys, just out of curiosity? No worries if you’d rather not say.

Cheers!

Who does the mastering for you guys, just out of curiosity? No worries if you’d rather not say.

Cheers!

Thanks a lot for your order Ascdi - we appreciate it ;-)

Mastering for the CD release (as with all our CD releases) was by Macc (of Macc & dgoHn fame).

Here's where he works - http://scmastering.com

Comes recommended !

Hey Stephen,

Sorry it took awhile, but we'vebeen playing catch up as we had quite a few pre-orders to send out once the CD finally arrived, so more recent orders took us awhile to get to.

Thanks for the update! In the meantime, I've had the 6 bonus tracks that came with the order in regular rotation on my stereo. cheers

Hey Stephen,

Thanks for the update! In the meantime, I've had the 6 bonus tracks that came with the order in regular rotation on my stereo. cheers

Ah, glad you dig those ! Package should be close to arriving now I reckon.

Cheers!

Thanks a lot for your order Ascdi - we appreciate it ;-)

Mastering for the CD release (as with all our CD releases) was by Macc (of Macc & dgoHn fame).

Here's where he works - http://scmastering.com

Comes recommended !

Awesome info re: Macc. Gonna dig into the tech nerd info on that site and blog over the next few days. Love that stuff.

Looking forward to hearing this release!

Archived