IGNORED

Corsair video

Guest Dogboy73

Nice - did you make the video/CGI yourself as well, or is it sourced from somewhere else? I like the fact you focus on the sky, since the sky is what I think of primarily when I listen to Corsair.

Guest Dogboy73

Nice - did you make the video/CGI yourself as well, or is it sourced from somewhere else? I like the fact you focus on the sky, since the sky is what I think of primarily when I listen to Corsair.

All the source material was created using an iOS App called Matter by Pixite. They make some really, really nice Apps but this one has just blown me away. It cost $1.99. There was a lot of proccessing done to the videos created with Matter once I got them onto a computer. But all the source material / videos were created using Matter & a stack of sautable images I dug out from the thousands I've got on my HD. Had fun making this one & I'm really pleased with the result.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived