IGNORED

Hello, I'm listened to The Tuss

fenton

It is by far and away the best music that Aphex Twin has every made. Legions ahead.

There are a few Analords that stick up to it.

Everything before was pretty damn good, but The Tuss is a 'how to' on how to do.

I hope you feel the same way.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

legions behind drukqs

sorry 2 pee on your party

I love that album, but it doesn't sound like the future, it sounds like the past.

The piano interludes, however, are some of the best prepared piano in existence, ever, and I do like the drill and bass tracks like ten milliontimes.

But the tuss, on reference monitors, are fucking mindblowing sound engineering / design. And it's mixed down like omg, which drukqs is not.

legions behind drukqs

sorry 2 pee on your party

I love that album, but it doesn't sound like the future, it sounds like the past.

The piano interludes, however, are some of the best prepared piano in existence, ever, and I do like the drill and bass tracks like ten milliontimes.

But the tuss, on reference monitors, are fucking mindblowing sound engineering / design. And it's mixed down like omg, which drukqs is not.

I agree.

Rushup Edge is amazing. No matter who actually made the thing, it's a brilliant record. Synthacon 9 and Rushup I Bank 12 are far and away two of the best tracks I've ever heard. They definitely blow away a lot of the tracks on Drukqs. Is the whole EP better than Drukqs? I wouldn't say so, but really, I wouldn't compare because they sound pretty different.

i just wish rushup edge on vinyl wasnt so expensive nowadays. i really like how they did one 45rpm track per side but the fact its on 3 vinyl really drives the price up

Mate your track reminds me of breakcore. Deathfuck reminds me of its definition:

deathfuck

when you have sex with a member of the opposite sex until yourself or your partner dies
I love you more than words can describe. To prove my love to you, let us partake in the age-old tradition of deathfucking.

Everytime I listen to deathfuck it's like my brain dies for its duration then afterwards it's like it never happened. Track never gets old. Drukqs perfected. At least I thought until I heard Metz... which is nothing like drug use. Just crazy good. Must be the kind of music you'd hear in heaven if heaven weren't the most absurd place ever. I mean it has the horns and trumpets and angelic pitched up choir voices and everywhere in heaven there are horns and trumpets and choirs just consult the bible.

i just wish rushup edge on vinyl wasnt so expensive nowadays. i really like how they did one 45rpm track per side but the fact its on 3 vinyl really drives the price up

the fact that it's a 3x12" EP doesn't push the price up.

what pushes the price up is that there was only one pressing, and it was snatched up and now everyone knows that Airfex Twat made it, so the demand is high, and prices are high.

I paid €49 for mine, which I consider to be a fairly decent price for NM.

Archived