IGNORED

some of my stuff

saltykraut

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

wow, the tube creates a really nice texture and the effects enhance the experience a lot. it's great that you boosted the high freq on that first element to get a faux hi hat rhythm throughout the track

Just looked back at it. it was a noise generator attached to the hit. glad you enjoyed it.

• 3 weeks later...

rAtFtg3.jpg

but yeh some fairly unique sounds/vibe on this one, nice job. Likin the little high-end scatterings that come in around the 2min mark, & the general feeling of looseness

haha cool, right those guys, forgot about them. I felt like I was ripping off neubaten more, big fan.

So those corrugated pipes in the picture aren't just for show then? Wacky!

The first thing that popped into my head was "hyper-intelligent rats holding an underground rave in a small storm drain." But then the track got into full gear, and I'm like "ah! These rats got some high-grade blotter with them as well!"

I'm probably just tired. My mind is running around all over the place.

I liked what it did to my imagination, though. :emotawesomepm9:

So those corrugated pipes in the picture aren't just for show then? Wacky!

The first thing that popped into my head was "hyper-intelligent rats holding an underground rave in a small storm drain." But then the track got into full gear, and I'm like "ah! These rats got some high-grade blotter with them as well!"

I'm probably just tired. My mind is running around all over the place.

I liked what it did to my imagination, though. :emotawesomepm9:

nice rats sure! it was a shop vac tube, held a mic up to it and dragged my fingers over it

I really like the formants created by the tube. I like the composition too. It sounds like you mixed a lot of fm-y percussion with it which just works.

Hmm... I see my mic... and I see my shop vac.

I really like the formants created by the tube. I like the composition too. It sounds like you mixed a lot of fm-y percussion with it which just works.

Hmm... I see my mic... and I see my shop vac.

play it up and down an 88 key midi keyboard. hours of fun

nice organic sounddesign, nice use of space, interesting development and arrangement !

i cant say anything bad about this, i'd love more harmonic stuff in here, it feels very experimental yet, i'd love a nice melodie over it, introduced in a break or something
anyway, great work !

qatarsis

trying to get into using "blocks" in reason today. using stock synths .wip

ttps://soundcloud.com/cv7/blokhed

trying to get into using "blocks" in reason today. using stock synths .wip

ttps://soundcloud.com/cv7/blokhed

interesting stuff there, really cool sound design in Chobra. A bit non-linear and unpredicatible for my tastes but ya, pretty cool!

yeah thanks , yeah I know I need to work on my scatterbrained tendencies a bit as far as composition

• 2 weeks later...

Archived