IGNORED

I've Been Asked To Speak at SXSW 2015 About The CAT023 Kickstarter

Joyrex

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Your anonymity will be gone forever.

Yeah, I thought about that. Again though, if they let me wear a mask... works for Deadmau5, right?

Everybody knows who Deadmau5 is and he's anything but anonymous

Maybe MF DOOM would be a better comparison

Guest unteleportedman

Joyrex speaks! Think of all the street cred.

GSZTEkx.png

Your anonymity will be gone forever.

Yeah, I thought about that. Again though, if they let me wear a mask... works for Deadmau5, right?

Rxzc24E.png

^same quote on this:

wtfbabyperson2small.jpg

OH SHIT - I forgot about those creepy baby masks - that would be PERFECT!

*goes to start a Kickstarter to buy creepy baby mask*

Fucking hell, 400USD!

the chris anderson mask idea was a nice one. but i wanna see what he looks like /boo hoo hoo :cry:

craig?

this thread delivered lolz!

well done joyrex - sounds like a great opportunity and obviously it's well deserved.

kickstarter was really convenient in the process - facilitating payments and stuff, but in the first few days or whatever it was clear that this was going to happen irrespective of kickstarter. it was joyrex, the forum and fans who facilitated CW being released, not kickstarter.

i guess i worry about kickstarter 'claiming' the CW release for themselves and them taking soundbytes from this event for their marketing and promotion, so I guess it's important to make sure you attribute things properly.

Archived