IGNORED

Religious Statue Has Human Teeth

Joyrex

some parts of history are so odd, who knows what they up to and were capable of.

have you seen Paris catacomb with your real eyes ? i did, once you saw that, you saw a creepy shit for real

-Paris_Catacombs_a-1024x768.jpg

Well if they were religious offerings, and it was a few hundred years ago... aaand The article is just saying 'probably' so...

I place my bets on them being plucked out while he was alive.

have you seen Paris catacomb with your real eyes ? i did, once you saw that, you saw a creepy shit for real

I just heard about the catacombs a few months ago and I've heard about it a million times since then. Creepy stuff. Some of the pictures depict like.. pits filled with skeletons all the way down to the bottom. You see any of those?

yep, it's even a touristic venue for anyone who knows where to sign, well, since internet, it's easier now, but back in time, you must own a sort of VIP privilege to have a tour

seriously, Paris worth many things to visit, but catacomb might be the fucking must see ever on this planet, it's crazy

sorry @Joyrex that i ruined your thread for a couple of posts : /

Yeah. I watched this documentary on a man who got lost in the catacombs at some point... with an old camera no less. He went down in it alone, video taped stuff for like an hour, then suddenly realized he was lost and started freaking out and running different ways, dropped the camera at some point and kept going.

Archived