IGNORED

Tycho - Spectre (Bibio remix)

BOCfan

Guest bitroast

omg that is so lovely.

would kill for more acoustic/tape loop/fuzzy bibio albums. i know that would be a step backwards for him but... i would still kill for more acoustic/tape loop/fuzzy bibio albums.

Btw, if you want to make cool album artwork like ghostly, just get like three landscape/sunset photos and cut circles out of a couple of them and overlay them as shown. Make sure to alternate between upside-down and right-side-up.

Nice work by bibio as usual: he uses tracks as a springboard into his mahoganied summer cabin head space. Some of the fauna samples remind me of his remix of Midnight Feast by Lone.

Feel free to collapse these posts someone

Btw, if you want to make cool album artwork like ghostly, just get like three landscape/sunset photos and cut circles out of a couple of them and overlay them as shown. Make sure to alternate between upside-down and right-side-up.

The artwork is by Tycho, not Ghostly

i know but it's kind of homogeneous at this point. tycho influences and is influenced by the general status quo of the thirdwave electronic music design zeitgeist.

i.e. tycho and christopher willits both open mextures to edit shots from their recent big sur trip while standing in line and Intelligentsia.

i know but it's kind of homogeneous at this point. tycho influences and is influenced by the general status quo of the thirdwave electronic music design zeitgeist.

i.e. tycho and christopher willits both open mextures to edit shots from their recent big sur trip while standing in line and Intelligentsia.

I have to disagree with you on that - I think Tycho has found his own style, and has refined it and made it 'his' - just like the music.

You know JR, I had a conversation about this with someone yesterday, and we basically talked ourselves into it. That's the point of California: you don't have to have a concept because all you have to do is live there. Your concept is just "I live in California and make music and 'art'." Who wouldn't want their life to be that?

Archived