IGNORED

Autechre live 2014

jhonny

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It was fucking brutal yesterday, just like listening to Ventolin for the first time, this tones and samples was something new for me , sound structures somehow known. This was my first Ae live and I prefer their earlier works, but I hopefully wish new album will be released soon.

Guest jasondonervan

It was fucking brutal yesterday, just like listening to Ventolin for the first time, this tones and samples was something new for me , sound structures somehow known. This was my first Ae live and I prefer their earlier works, but I hopefully wish new album will be released soon.

ifsHHHQdz3Mv5.gif

Warp have been super quiet about their 25th anniversary (compared to previous years comps and boxsets), I'm just hoping we get some surprise "product" from these gigs. Give us an Ae soundboard with that new tDR artwork, warp pls.

ok guys my impression:

They started right after LFO around 2:00a.m. which was a bad idea because everyone was exhausted and deaf from his set.
In the beginning it was weird and chaotic, it was completly dark and people where running around while Ae where launching their massive sonic assault.
My girl left after 10 Min., some couples where making out, girls dancing like crazy clowns (which was really cool), also people where leaving during the set.

Their set was a mix between "untitled, exai and gantz graf" , really brutal and dark, constantly changing, ,no breaks just massive beats with 1000 of manipulation per sec, no vocals, 1 beautiful baroque sounding harpsichord melodie,bpm around 90-250, next level sound design.

I was feeling like a little hobbit in a cave beeing surrounded by a sonic monster who wants to eat my little ears.

it was great.

ok guys my impression:

They started right after LFO around 2:00a.m. which was a bad idea because everyone was exhausted and deaf from his set.

In the beginning it was weird and chaotic, it was completly dark and people where running around while Ae where launching their massive sonic assault.

My girl left after 10 Min., some couples where making out, girls dancing like crazy clowns (which was really cool), also people where leaving during the set.

Their set was a mix between "untitled, exai and gantz graf" , really brutal and dark, constantly changing, ,no breaks just massive beats with 1000 of manipulation per sec, no vocals, 1 beautiful baroque sounding harpsichord melodie,bpm around 90-250, next level sound design.

I was feeling like a little hobbit in a cave beeing surrounded by a sonic monster who wants to eat my little ears.

it was great.

how dare you to come here with empty hands?~ where_are_the_recordings?!

a mix between "untitled, exai and gantz graf" , really brutal and dark, constantly changing, ,no breaks just massive beats with 1000 of manipulation per sec

Conan+3.gif

LFO:

"Mate your screen's broken"

"I know"

WAY overdue for some new material from Mark Bell; Sheath is sooooo good but it's been 11 years!

Yeah he needs to put out something because this stuff sounds too awesome.

:o I needa hearit

Archived