Guest jasondonervan

LFO:

"Mate your screen's broken"

"I know"

Oh god.

Somebody pls

Somebody pls

!!!!!!?!

the tdr poster should've come with some audio. was so pricey. some bit of the gig or something to go along would've been nice.

All these clips sounds so good :c

Edited by DorkingtonPugsly

Somebody pls

!!!!!!?!

!!!!!¡!!!!!?!!!!!!????

^ that's it

LFO:

"I know"

WAY overdue for some new material from Mark Bell; Sheath is sooooo good but it's been 11 years!

''so, they did release music like that, xox?''

''stfu''

Even by Autechres standards that set was next fucking level... Hope it got recorded properly!!!

Wow, that Autechre clip sounded great! I can't imagine how insane that would sound in person.

Same with the LFO!

Even by Autechres standards that set was next fucking level... Hope it got recorded properly!!!

yes definitely next level stuff

did anyone get a recording of the set?

Sounds like it was great even from those clips, I'm even moar excited for Glasgow now!

how can one get in contact with that vine person heatherd pearls?! those recordings sound decent, maybe s/he's got MOAR?!

It was fucking brutal yesterday, just like listening to Ventolin for the first time, this tones and samples was something new for me , sound structures somehow known. This was my first Ae live and I prefer their earlier works, but I hopefully wish new album will be released soon.

Guest jasondonervan

It was fucking brutal yesterday, just like listening to Ventolin for the first time, this tones and samples was something new for me , sound structures somehow known. This was my first Ae live and I prefer their earlier works, but I hopefully wish new album will be released soon.

ifsHHHQdz3Mv5.gif

Warp have been super quiet about their 25th anniversary (compared to previous years comps and boxsets), I'm just hoping we get some surprise "product" from these gigs. Give us an Ae soundboard with that new tDR artwork, warp pls.

ok guys my impression:

They started right after LFO around 2:00a.m. which was a bad idea because everyone was exhausted and deaf from his set.
In the beginning it was weird and chaotic, it was completly dark and people where running around while Ae where launching their massive sonic assault.
My girl left after 10 Min., some couples where making out, girls dancing like crazy clowns (which was really cool), also people where leaving during the set.

Their set was a mix between "untitled, exai and gantz graf" , really brutal and dark, constantly changing, ,no breaks just massive beats with 1000 of manipulation per sec, no vocals, 1 beautiful baroque sounding harpsichord melodie,bpm around 90-250, next level sound design.

I was feeling like a little hobbit in a cave beeing surrounded by a sonic monster who wants to eat my little ears.

it was great.

ok guys my impression:

They started right after LFO around 2:00a.m. which was a bad idea because everyone was exhausted and deaf from his set.

In the beginning it was weird and chaotic, it was completly dark and people where running around while Ae where launching their massive sonic assault.

My girl left after 10 Min., some couples where making out, girls dancing like crazy clowns (which was really cool), also people where leaving during the set.

Their set was a mix between "untitled, exai and gantz graf" , really brutal and dark, constantly changing, ,no breaks just massive beats with 1000 of manipulation per sec, no vocals, 1 beautiful baroque sounding harpsichord melodie,bpm around 90-250, next level sound design.

I was feeling like a little hobbit in a cave beeing surrounded by a sonic monster who wants to eat my little ears.

it was great.

how dare you to come here with empty hands?~ where_are_the_recordings?!

a mix between "untitled, exai and gantz graf" , really brutal and dark, constantly changing, ,no breaks just massive beats with 1000 of manipulation per sec

Conan+3.gif

LFO:

"I know"

WAY overdue for some new material from Mark Bell; Sheath is sooooo good but it's been 11 years!

Yeah he needs to put out something because this stuff sounds too awesome.

:o I needa hearit

Well, the last half of that LFO video is just Butterslut, but the first half I don't recognize and is really great.