IGNORED

Star Wars Episode VII *MAJOR SPOILERS*

Rubin Farr

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest skytree

yeah wtf - she's beautiful but not any more beautiful than carrie fisher in the first movie jesus christ leave it to adult male nerds to *COMPLAIN* about a girl being too hot lol wtf

you show 'em lolpez.

No complaints, but Daisy Ridley's sister is literally a supermodel.

CFUS0ZrW0AAkuX7.jpg

yeah i think people might have been confusing 'super model' 'sports illustrated swimsuit model' with a girl that i would perceive as 'too hot'. When i think hot I think really really fuckable, a bit slutty, not like magazine cover girl (just my 2 cents)

and depending on what age she is I hope what i'm saying isn't *too* creepy, although even if it was I probably wouldn't care

she's 23, is better looking than carrie fisher was in the first film imO, but her 'beauty' is rather plain, lacks visual personality, reminds me of portman but looks a bit more american in the facial structure (which is odd given that she's english). But like i said, if she can act and isn't a robot about it, we can grow to love her in the role, if we give a fuck about the film. That bad guy doing the deep voice, omg what the heathen petitioners to the administrators of the lower levels of hell.

The girl is pretty and hotenough and i don't mind that at all :), she's quite watchable but i have a problem with the black guy, he's just too boring looking that i can't stand him. Boooooriiiing!...in a fakoffanddiealready way, hopefully in the first act.

When i think hot I think really really fuckable, a bit slutty, not like magazine cover girl (just my 2 cents)

Care to post a picture as an example? ;)

and depending on what age she is I hope what i'm saying isn't *too* creepy, although even if it was I probably wouldn't care

Why would it be creepy?

not sure what your ideas of super models are. they tend to look like skinny and longish girls next door with 'plain' facial features (with good skin and hair!). that is, until the makeup artist, photographer and dresser get to work. only then they look like super models. it's all smoke and mirrors. and photoshop.

not sure what your ideas of super models are. they tend to look like skinny and longish girls next door with 'plain' facial features (with good skin and hair!). that is, until the makeup artist, photographer and dresser get to work. only then they look like super models. it's all smoke and mirrors. and photoshop.

remember that models without their makeup thing that someone posted years ago, and many were saying how plain they all looked, and i thought they were lovely, and then chen came in and said the same.

Supermodel is an odd term for me, because creatures like cindy crawford sit under that moniker, and i never found her attractive nor a lot of those ladies. There's a photo in this marie claire that i'm sketching from at the moment that has gianni versace surrounded by 15 of the supermodels of probably the early 90's, and out of all of those ladies the only one that resonates cute is claudia schiffer. Nowadays i've noticed the magazines and probably the catwalks are using some odd facially featured young ladies, couple of years ago thing were a little less quirky. hrm nwae, sorree.

The final issue of Star Wars: Shattered Empire is out today, with the trade paperback releasing November 17, a pretty good gap filler between EPVI and EPVII. Ignore the gooftastic cover, the actual artwork is better.

DA1C310F-C729-4873-9A80-A9B715A85976_zps

Guest bitroast

they even got lando awkwardly clapping out of time in the mix hahaha.

ordered star wars dark empire tradeback again (did so around the time they cut off the print from circulation but the copy i received was pretty badly damaged and i sent it back). only just now decided to try again. i know it's totally non-canon but i figured this would be a fun way to 'fill the gap' before ep7 drops.

Yeah trailer looks good.

I like how out-of-his-depth Finn looks in the final shot with Kylo.

But remember everyone: Its a family film about space wizards. Disney aren't setting out to make citizen kane here. Its going to be a hopefully enjoyable action romp with all the usual tropes and obvious signposts and things. It wont make your life complete.

anyone in London book tickets for the BFI? is there a full IMAX version of this? I know it wasn't shot in 3D.

Yes, booked at the IMAX for the 17th at 06:30 hours.

It's a kids film, but what the heck, it won't be as shit as the prequels. If it makes me buy more Lego and keeps me off of the streets, then it is a win win situation until the new Autechre album drops.

anyone in London book tickets for the BFI? is there a full IMAX version of this? I know it wasn't shot in 3D.

Yes, booked at the IMAX for the 17th at 06:30 hours.

It's a kids film, but what the heck, it won't be as shit as the prequels. If it makes me buy more Lego and keeps me off of the streets, then it is a win win situation until the new Autechre album drops.

This dude right here has his priorities in line.

seinfeld.gif

Archived