IGNORED

Star Wars Episode VII *MAJOR SPOILERS*

Rubin Farr

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i was wondering the same thing, not just the text scroll but also the star wars theme which played ( i believe) in all 3 prequels during the scroll. might be a good opportunity to change things up a bit. After seeing the 'trade federation' stuff in Phantom Menace in the scroll i can honestly say as a star wars fan I now have a bad taste in my mouth about the star wars scroll. i wouldn't mind at all if they got rid of it

Guest bitroast

+ all the countless tie in games that have to do their own take on it. slow text with midi rendition of song. would happily live without it i think.. Just a quick shot of text maybe paragraph or so to set things in place and skip the slow crawl.

They probably too obliged to keep it in. Interesting..

Guest bitroast

Rian Johnson made Looper and apparently worked on Breaking Bad as well so Episode VIII could turn out great, but Colin Trevorrow I still don't even.

I cant help but feel they are pumping resources into 7 to get best crew, get it right, win fans over after losing grace with prequels. Once 7 is a 'hit' more leanway to go all ballsout in spinoff multitude of never ending produce frenzy, with varying degrees if goodness to shitness.

Its a shame the core sequel trilogy has that director attached cos seriously who is this clown ???

Guest bitroast

why do you need to bring yoda back? just have him as "the force" or w/e

it wouldn't work anyway yoda died in episode 6

why do you need to bring yoda back? just have him as "the force" or w/e

Because he's my favorite Star Wars character? Having him appear as some blue-tinted "force ghost" would undermine the character in my opinion. I trust them in bringing him back to the Star Wars universe somehow.

- "Hey Yoda, you were dead!"

- "Well now not dead I am obviously"

There you go. It's up to Star Wars writing standards imo

lol

How do you even bring back a character that dies turning into thin air

Make the air thicker until Yoda materializes. From compressed fart vapor.

Fart Vapor new Sith lord confirmed

DUDES, what if the end is a twist ending where C3P0 takes off his head, but it's actually a mask, and then inside is Yoda standing on a mini barstool connected to robotic arms and legs that Yoda is controlling with a tiny control panel that drives sort of like a crane.

DUDES, what if the end is a twist ending where C3P0 takes off his head, but it's actually a mask, and then inside is Yoda standing on a mini barstool connected to robotic arms and legs that Yoda is controlling with a tiny control panel that drives sort of like a crane.

You bring up an interesting point. What if M. Night Shayamalan is signed to direct a future Episode?

Guest Chesney

Greedo is all behind it. He wasn't dead, he had intensive testicle reconstruction, it was touch and go for a long time but now he is on the warpath.

Guest bitroast

probably if this movie is bad I won't ever go to the theater again.

the first and last time a lot of people pre order cinema tickets that's for sure.

Archived