IGNORED

Star Wars Episode VII *MAJOR SPOILERS*

Rubin Farr

How do you even bring back a character that dies turning into thin air

easy

DarthMaulTCW-RevengeTrivia.jpgPalpcloneLukeSkywalker-Hasbro.jpgstar-wars-episode-vii-trailer-darth-vade

These didn't thin-air'ed though did they ? :/

DUDES, what if the end is a twist ending where C3P0 takes off his head, but it's actually a mask, and then inside is Yoda standing on a mini barstool connected to robotic arms and legs that Yoda is controlling with a tiny control panel that drives sort of like a crane.

106adamscale.jpg

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

DUDES, what if the end is a twist ending where C3P0 takes off his head, but it's actually a mask, and then inside is Yoda standing on a mini barstool connected to robotic arms and legs that Yoda is controlling with a tiny control panel that drives sort of like a crane.

We had that already in dr who and man in black

rian johnson went to my high school. so did jorge garcia (hurley on the tv show lost...). I'll always remember seeing young hurley on the wall, his photo under the words STUDENT OF THE YEAR, judging me as i awaited judgement/sentencing from the vice principal.

W1jlZMd.jpg

These trilogies will probly go on forever now that Disney is in charge, but I hope one day, decades from now we'll see a movie about the origins of The Force, which according to Clone Wars canon, involves The Ones, and The Celestials, both very metaphysical concepts even for Star Wars. "Overlords" was one of my fav CW episodes. It also marked the debut of Qui Gon Jnn's Force Ghost.

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/The_Ones

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Celestial

Apparently, in the end scene things turn into a huge orgy in the sexy star wars universe. And right before the temperature gets really hot, you see a george lucas waking up all sweaty from a nightmare about things he can not comprehend. Upon which he starts to cry, puts his thumb in his mouth and turns over into fetal position.

It was one of those gay orgies with lots of leather and tough men with too much hear on their chests. Some of them doing the YMCA thing in the background. Just so you know.

It's all a dream? No- it's all a book! Turns out the whole Star Wars universe was part of The Neverending Story part IV. The ending of this new Star Wars is where everything gets sucked into the pages of a book in the middle of an epic space battle, and slowly it's revealed that the dude reading the book, is M. Night Shyamalan. Then his penis flops out of his jean shorts, and he starts to helicopter it. The camera then zooms slowly onto his helicopter-ing penis, and the Star Wars theme plays mixed with the Neverending Story theme. Oscar winning material right dur.

A new major spoiler has hit the net concerning possible flashback scenes:

According to a report by Star Wars Underworld, one of the scenes in the movie shows Maz Kanata (Lupita Nyong’o) leading Han Solo (Harrison Ford), Finn (John Boyega) and Rey (Daisy Ridley) down the stairs towards the catacombs of a castle. Maz will tell the events of the original trilogy and the scene will later cut to a flashback during this conversation.

In the flashback scene, Luke returns to his “academy” and will find that everyone there has been killed. The report speculated that this is the work of the mysterious group called the Knights of Ren. The scene in the trailer of a hooded figure putting his arm on R2-D2 is apparently Luke saying “goodbye” to the droid, before going into hiding.

Luke’s lightsaber is said to be picked up by a character called Naka in the next scene in the flashback. Naka will supposedly sell the lightsaber to a trader in “Star Wars: The Force Awakens.” The lightsaber will eventually be purchased by the leader of a clan.

Rey’s parents belong to this clan and they escape in a battle against the Knights of Ren after being defeated. Kylo Ren (Adam Driver) sees Rey during the battle with the clan.

Kylo is able to get the lightsaber, but it gets stolen by Maz later. Meanwhile, Rey’s parents drop her off on the planet Jakku and don’t come back to see her. This suggests that Rey is not the daughter of Han Solo, as some fans have been speculating.

The report said that the scene of The Knights of Ren in a battle during a rainy night in the trailer is the scene after they defeat the members of the clan. The shadowy group also uses red lightsabers as weapons, just like the Sith.

Well that at least gives me hope Yoda will return in some form. I don't care if it turns out to be a dream or not, I just want more sweet Yoda lightsaber action!

my favorite Yoda moment

hqdefault.jpg

3973219-8072471048-Yoda-k.jpeg

NSFW

20012205_b100_1024x2000.jpg

My favorite character is Yoda, because Yoda is green, is clever/smot, is small, is cool, is great with a lightsaber, is friend with everybody.

My favorite color is green btw.

I would like to smell Yoda's pants.

What planet is yoda from, i assume he is the priest version of his planet, no sex at all, you never see him with a woman, oly witj men and young boys. Anyone see the same parallels i see? is Yoda Gorge Luca's stab at the chatolic church .

Archived