IGNORED

Star Wars Episode VII *MAJOR SPOILERS*

Rubin Farr

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

maybe luke isn't off on some ascetic sojourn into the ways of the force, but has been captured by the dark side and held prisoner for years in an attempt to bring him to the dark side, as the child of the great vader. Be even cooler if he was kept in carbonite by some trader as a trophy and we got luke in his prime rendered in cG.

I'm thinking with the rumor Hayden Christensen will appear, Luke has been communing with Anakin for some reason. But he definitely isolated himself, possibly bc of the Kylo Ren rumor I previously posted. I'm hearing Luke shows up right at the end except for maybe a flashback.

Check out this bootleg Chinese comic adaptation of A New Hope? Empire Strikes Back? I'm not sure but it's hilarious and has almost nothing to do with the movies. Commercial Airliners in space? This was 1970s China so yeah they still had Mao suits and very limited access to Western culture.

http://www.nickstember.com/chinese-star-wars-comic-part-1-6/

apparently, R2 KT, the pink astromech droid who memorializes Katie Johnson, a little girl who passed away 10 years ago from a brain tumor, will appear in The Force Awakens. very cool of them.

http://comicbook.com/2015/11/29/r2-kt-is-appearing-in-star-wars-the-force-awakens/

We don't know if he died or not, only that he disappeared. We know very little about The Force so I wouldn't count him out just yet.

And thank you auxien. Gives me hope.

What? He has a monologue on his deathbed and then closes his eyes and dies peacefully as Luke watches him, while the part of the score titled the death of yoda plays. I don't know man.

Archived