IGNORED

AN APHEX TWIN BLIMP IS FLYING OVER LONDON

funkaholic

No I meant the marked lines: "<div style="display: none; visibility: hidden;"><script>(function(){var a=window._fbq||(window._fbq=[]);if(!a.loaded){var b=document.createElement("script");b.async=!0;b.src="//connect.facebook.net/en_US/fbds.js";var c=document.getElementsByTagName("script")[0];c.parentNode.insertBefore(b,c);a.loaded=!0}a.push(["addPixelId","1541844072710906"])})();window._fbq=window._fbq||[];window._fbq.push(["track","PixelInitialized",{}]);</script>"

But it's nothing.

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Starting to think we're being trolled. Stencils? That's it? And a small blimp? Hate to be skeptical, but I think Warp would do better for an Aphex Twin release.

I really really really really hope I'm wrongity wrong wrong wrong, but it doesn't seem right.

I was wrong! I was wrong! Hooray! I was wrong! Woo hoo! I was wrong!

Starting to think we're being trolled. Stencils? That's it? And a small blimp? Hate to be skeptical, but I think Warp would do better for an Aphex Twin release.

I really really really really hope I'm wrongity wrong wrong wrong, but it doesn't seem right.

I was wrong! I was wrong! Hooray! I was wrong! Woo hoo! I was wrong!

HAHA you were wrong na na na na na na

:emotawesomepm9:

The wait is finally coming to a close.

Happy birthday my little son

My little 43-year-old son

Well, you were born by now

Because you were born about five o'clock in the morning

You have a lovely day, I hope your blimp came

hahahahaha

Wicked. I would have wanted to see that thing flying in london. ;)

Cant beleive a new album is coming. Have always loved his music. Been a fan for a long time now.

The tuss is an awesome album, soo that was nice.

Love that one. I cant wait to listen to this new one. I hope the unreleased metz in on it... But it will be an good album im sure..

Anyway. Cool way to give shoutouts about a new album. I will follow up on this later on...

The blimp was probably hired for pittance and is now in storage somewhere at a PR place waiting for its next logo to be stenciled or screen printed on.

Total cost was prob £300.

source: I worked at a PR company we would hire out branded blimps for the day. Logo came free. Cost was per hour. No setup charge.

I wonder where the blimp is now, and when we will see it next.

Guessing it will be wheeled out for future gigs / festivals?

Like I can totally see them using it at the bangface weekender

Fuck! Bangface 100 is gonna be amazing!

Archived