IGNORED

AN APHEX TWIN BLIMP IS FLYING OVER LONDON

funkaholic

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So what other marketing campaigns did Warp do for previous Aphex albums? Besides filling a whole record store with nothing but Drukqs albums together with that Rubber Johnny commercial (the only thing I really witnessed consciously)?

The real mysterious puzzle stuff for TH really fitted BoC, don't that will be the case here but it's going great so far :biggrin:

Never heard about the shop full of Drukqs though, that's cool.

http://www.aphextwin.nu/news/100272041618200.shtml

zq950V2.jpg

OMG THANK YOU

I've been looking for this picture for years, I thought I'd completely imagined it. This was on warp.net when Drukqs was released, right? GIVE ME CLOSURE

Yeah I think it was the Warp page! Luckily I saved a lot of those pics because a lot of them aren't online anymore. Just found this one too, also some great marketing :emotawesomepm9:

w0x9GhC.jpg

Guest jasondonervan

There's the hatch the guy disappeared into. Keys are gone now though so I think he's gone

ibzoMxcr0Tw2Li.jpg

Quick, ask him if he's handing out digital vinyl promos!

Guest Atom Dowry Firth

There's the hatch the guy disappeared into. Keys are gone now though so I think he's gone

I think you should camp outside Oval Space all evening just in case any secret shenanigans break out in the general vicinity. You can kill some time by building yourself a MacGyver style Zoom H4n out of litter and some weeds to record the proceedings for us too!

Ok, so round two of the beer fest is at 7pm

If anything's gonna happen it's gonna be then. Far too broke and drunk for dat shit

Eyem out

That, or maybe be tomorrow (see the tweet above). Thanks for checking it out anyway :)

lol at jasondonervan shop

Straight up and to the point. Should I make the journey to the LCB festival tomorrow? If someone (JR or Herr Jan or anyone else lol) knows for sure, please let me know. Seriously I have commitments for tomorrow and I'll cancel if need be, but I won't do it unless I have someone's word. PM me if you like.

I fucking hate social media, so I aint checking twitter or Farce Book all night long :biggrin:

Archived