IGNORED

Where's Your Ear, Mommy?

PhylumZunami

Mad anxiety right now over this track... had to call it quits! been working on it since late last night and i had to get to a stopping point cuz i doubt i'll open the project file back up again. field recordings used were from a conversation i had with a man at a gas station about sex toys and the woman voice you hear is a voice memo i took from a lady at my grandmas house baby talking with her little girl. hope you can enjoy

No need to be anxious, this is some good shit. Field recording fits in great with the beats.

Also 2:20 is lush as fuck.

Edit: My only problem with it is you slow the tempo down for too long/too quickly, but other than that, this is great.

No need to be anxious, this is some good shit. Field recording fits in great with the beats.

Also 2:20 is lush as fuck.

Edit: My only problem with it is you slow the tempo down for too long/too quickly, but other than that, this is great.

fair enough, man. shit i should have maybe put some trap hats on the last section to speed the tempo up a lil. might actually update it. glad you liked it mang.

Damn, those drums are so organic! Loving the synths near the end of the track too... You're really bloody talented. Keep doing what you do.

<3

actually i think i prefer the way it gets slower. had to give it a rest and relisten :)

Don't take my words for gospel, if you're happy, then that's all that matters.

totally man. i just try and take all criticisms seriously! gotta get a perfect formula down nahm sayin :cisfor:

nice avatar btw

Damn, those drums are so organic! Loving the synths near the end of the track too... You're really bloody talented. Keep doing what you do.

<3

actually i think i prefer the way it gets slower. had to give it a rest and relisten :)

Don't take my words for gospel, if you're happy, then that's all that matters.

totally man. i just try and take all criticisms seriously! gotta get a perfect formula down nahm sayin :cisfor:

nice avatar btw

thx, i have a new joke for you btw.

Guest Barung

just awesome, putting this on my phone lol

holy shit man I just noticed the dirt hop track that I liked so much is not on your sc anymore :c (not talking about battle royale, the other one with that organ-like synth)

thx, i have a new joke for you btw.

DONT DO IT!

just awesome, putting this on my phone lol

holy shit man I just noticed the dirt hop track that I liked so much is not on your sc anymore :c (not talking about battle royale, the other one with that organ-like synth)

thats awesome!

ps i unprivated that dirt hop track for yah, its up for download if you want it :) i like to keep my track list on SC random sometimes!

yes, from 2:20 on it is amazing - not to say that what drives the track towards it isn't! You really are a talented bastard, I followed you a few days ago and I honestly hope you find the right formula/label. Peace

Mad anxiety right now over this track... had to call it quits! been working on it since late last night and i had to get to a stopping point cuz i doubt i'll open the project file back up again. field recordings used were from a conversation i had with a man at a gas station about sex toys and the woman voice you hear is a voice memo i took from a lady at my grandmas house baby talking with her little girl. hope you can enjoy

Amazing sounds!

• 2 weeks later...

I started out thinking the drums were interesting. The more it builds to the early one minute mark i felt like it slightly fell apart.

Then the drums drop out and and a different beat appears around 1:20 i start to think "hey this is pretty good!". The drums are a little more cohesive and my attention is caught. Then from 2:20 on you had me. The textures of the samples and the synths playing off each other are great. Nice work!

Archived