IGNORED

APHEX TWIN - SYRO

chim

Hey Joyrex, maybe you could give us a date as to when your planing on giving us some big news... :wink:

still nothing? jeez. it can't be *that* big. what are the current theories? I fell asleep.

I live in Australia and have still not received my pre-order from Bleep. They were selling it here in stores on the 19th.....

lol sorry but are you living in a cave or something ?
Bleep really need to start shipping ppl free stuff for all the actual real world hassle they cause people. That and they need a new logistics manager. Someone who can be on top of process, double check the work of the minions.

Hey Joyrex, maybe you could give us a date as to when your planing on giving us some big news... :wink:

:rtfm: Can we add a 'thou shalt not hype unnecessarily' to the rules? I feel it's implied anyway but still...

hehe. Too bad he also mentioned that there's a chance it won't be a thing, whatever it is.

Guest HokusPoker

I live in Australia and have still not received my pre-order from Bleep. They were selling it here in stores on the 19th.....

Same here. Third-largest city in Germany, couriers all over the place. No Syro for me.

I guess if they say 7-14 days, they really mean it.

Guest LoveRhino

Cannot believe some of you guys still have not received your orders. You cannot blame Bleep for that. I received my order in New Zealand on release day (though it was delivered to the wrong house). My lovely neighbour dropped it round on Monday 22nd. Also, it was bleep that released the mp3s early due to the leak so I got to hear it legitimately on Friday afternoon prior to its release. Bleep rocks.

Edited by LoveRhino

Guest HokusPoker

Cannot believe some of you guys still have not received your orders. You cannot blame Bleep for that. I received my order in New Zealand on release day (though it was delivered to the wrong house). My lovely neighbour dropped it round on Monday 22nd. Also, it was bleep that released the mp3s early due to the leak so I got to hear it legitimately on Friday afternoon prior to its release. Bleep rocks.

They shipped it the day before the release. It couldn't have arrived in time or anywhere near the release date. I wouldn't mind a few days, it's a few thousand kilometers after all (I don't get how the US can get it sooner though), but on friday it's two weeks after the release. Why not just ship it sooner?

Guest LoveRhino

They shipped it the day before the release. It couldn't have arrived in time or anywhere near the release date. I wouldn't mind a few days, it's a few thousand kilometers after all (I don't get how the US can get it sooner though), but on friday it's two weeks after the release. Why not just ship it sooner?

Ah right. Fair enough. I got my "your item has shipped" well in advance. Therein lies the difference. Sorry you guys have to wait.

Ha. Brisbane has commonly been referred to as a hole - but not a cave.

It says it was shipped on the 16th.

A friend in Bris who also pre-ordered also does not have a copy yet either

Customs officers having a back office rave?

There is always a friend in bris.

I live in South Africa and I'm still waiting on Syro vinyl due to a sudden postal strike. It was probably a bad time to order about 9 RDJ back-catalogue vinyls off Discogs. Pray for me plz

Guest Chesney

I would imagine that some dudes at the courier or a distribution centre is an Aphex fan and because of the date and knowing what a bleep package looked like, easily worked out what it was and swiped it.

Wow.... my Vinyl came yesterday(anyone else put the large 7\ sticker on it?).... along with a phone-cover I ordered on line... I thought I got the orange one they sent a fucking chartreusse one instead!

I'm Syro'd up to the fucking hilt (well Jap import still to come)

Ah right. Fair enough. I got my "your item has shipped" well in advance. Therein lies the difference. Sorry you guys have to wait.

Customs officers having a back office rave?

I didnt know Brispane until i googled it, looks really nice , was expecting some wasteland style somwhere in Australia

brisbane-and-story-bridge.jpg