IGNORED

APHEX TWIN - SYRO

chim

Guest BasDirks

if kanye was shit everyone would agree he was shit and he would have burned out ages ago like chingy or 50 cent. guess what? there's a reason he still has fans..

guess there's something to like there? oh but fuck them because some idm nerds who don't even listen to hip hop think he's shit because they're sick of hearing about him. wankers

Kanye is good, but why are you on his dick?

I'd like to apologize on the behalf of all Australians for Mesh Gear Fox's many hissy fits on this forum. *makes thread*

ha, me too. (also nice reference to my short lived thread)

some people around here just say the dumbest, most arrogant and entitled shit that it gets to me. these are the same people posting itt going 'durrp the hype is getting boring now where's some tracks ffs warp' and it's just like shut the fuck up...ahh gets me so fumi-ing

Yeah, well maybe If you just accepted that other people's opinions may not agree with yours then you wouldn't look so stupid.

Imagine if everyone on here flew into a rage everytime someone made negative comments about some musician they liked?

Next time, think before you type.

Jeezus, don't take afx so seriosuly, he is just making a stir. He wants to hit his life goal of getting on one of those front page things where it says 'YOU DON'T WANA KNOW WHAT AFX BEEN SAYNG TO KAYNE THIS TIME'

I'd like to apologize on the behalf of all Australians for Mesh Gear Fox's many hissy fits on this forum. *makes thread*

ha, me too. (also nice reference to my short lived thread)

some people around here just say the dumbest, most arrogant and entitled shit that it gets to me. these are the same people posting itt going 'durrp the hype is getting boring now where's some tracks ffs warp' and it's just like shut the fuck up...ahh gets me so fumi-ing

Yeah, well maybe If you just accepted that other people's opinions may not agree with yours then you wouldn't look so stupid.

Imagine if everyone on here flew into a rage everytime someone made negative comments about some musician they liked?

Next time, think before you type.

your opinion is fucking dumb though and i'm not ok with it.

Lol. Okay, knock yourself out. I'm done with it (and you).

Back to Syro.

how many fucking times do i have to draw this distinction. there is a huge diff between 'i don't like this thing' and 'this thing sucks'.

Often enough I dislike it because it sucks. :emotawesomepm9:

how many fucking times do i have to draw this distinction. there is a huge diff between 'i don't like this thing' and 'this thing sucks'.

well, thats an argument ! i dont like this either

Kanye makes great music even if he's a deluded idiot. Also when saying "Kanye is garbage", can't you at least clarify if you're talking about him or his music? I dunno :shrug: This shit flinging fight is going nowhere

Gotta agree with Aphex, the compression artifacts in MBDTF are almost unbereable

if kanye was shit everyone would agree he was shit and he would have burned out ages ago like chingy or 50 cent. guess what? there's a reason he still has fans..

guess there's something to like there? oh but fuck them because some idm nerds who don't even listen to hip hop think he's shit because they're sick of hearing about him. wankers

to me music can be personal, and also i've the right to dislike any artist or musician i want and my reasons are mine,

don't talk about tolerance when you can't handle somebody to not like the same thing as you

and yeah Kanye might be a good artist, but as i said it's personal, i hate this guy, because of his behavior, the fact he's the most disrespectful guy on earth thinking he's superior to anyone and proclaim making a masterpiece done before it's even written, using beats and talent at low cost and makes million with one tune, he has an army or producers, he's nothing without them, and they tend to all run away like scared pigeon just after because KW is fucking crazy, arrogant and mean

i can't accept this concept so yeah i hate him, wtf people care about this fact. if you dig, listen, buy, leave me alone with it

damn sorry for the off topic but i hate when people argue about tolerance and actually can't accept other opions

Edited by klore

jesus sorry about all that gang but man people are such douchebags about dissing shit others like on this forum. no matter how silly i look by making 1000 posts in 10 seconds, it doesn't cancel out how shitty you look by being an asshole about something you don't really understand

Oh come on, let it go. It's just a music forum where lots of people have different opinions.

Why is it so important for you to post foul, abusive langauge at people?

So, are we all now supposed to keep opinions to ourselves for fear of upsetting you and unleashing a torrent of abuse.

I said I thought Kanye wasn't much of a musician based on what i'd heard. Is that really so terrible?

People say stuff on here all the time that I don't agree with but I'm not so childish as to start calling them wankers and pricks.

Our opinions differ. That's all. It's nothing more than that and the sooner you deal with it, the better you'll feel.

Seriously, go back and look at your last few posts - they're just ridiculously OTT.

Let's just agree not to post about it anymore eh? It is supposed to be an AFX thread.

Edited by fumi

Guest skibby

i didnt know that kanye was a musician. kanye is a word that i hear a lot, and it is attached to a body who appears all over the place all the time. which makes me wonder how many guitar strings he has time to bend, how many musical staves he has time to fill with ink, how many renoise patterns he has time to fill, or even how many samples he has time to sample.

kanye is really more of a brand name to me, than an actual producer or musician. largely due to the fact i havent witnesed any of his productions with a cast of thousands.

i did see the beyonce clip where he messed with that one other woman who i cant remember who was winning something in some retarded award ceremony for the rich.

Edited by skibby

I somehow can't imagine that Aphex will release some old worn out tracks for a new album. I mean, he has declined several times to actually release or re-release his old stuff simply because he might be bored too easily by it.

yeah that's a point for me as well. i don't mind hearing stuff in high quality I already know but I want to understand why Aphex suddenly changed his opinion. i mean, why hasn't he done this 4 years ago? Maybe the kickstarter thing really did something (how amazing it must feel as the artist supported, just imagine)... well maybe future interviews will reveal.

anyway - so weird to be alive for an other aphex twin release

Did you expect the next release to be after the apocalypse?

Guest skibby

What's more boring than Kanye? A bunch of forumers arguing about Kanye.

i know, but i felt bad after Meshgearfox ripped me a new one for being a lemmy.

Guest trananhhung

That's the difference between being extroverted and introverted. Of course he's everywhere. He feeds on it. He's not a computer geek playing videogames 24/7 who finishes cool tracks when he can be bothered. He's out there. He's silly. And his last albums sound amazing.

Guest skibby

That's the difference between being extroverted and introverted. Of course he's everywhere. He feeds on it. He's not a computer geek playing videogames 24/7 who finishes cool tracks when he can be bothered. He's out there. He's silly. And his last albums sound amazing.

ok, i will have to check it out sometime, some quality endorsements in this thread since the interview in which Aphex Twin responded to being sampled by Kanye West. Where should I send my meager earnings so that Kanye gets his share?

Aphex Twin is great and all, but Kanye West I heard is the greatest genius of all time.

Edited by skibby