IGNORED

APHEX TWIN - SYRO

chim

Guest progben

preface: i'm not RDJ

greetings, I bring special edition chartreuse oranges for all.

right onto Syro then, I hope he evolves his approach on Rushup Edge to include some more of the ambient/experimental passages on Druqks (maybe with a touch of prepared piano) and just make the whole affair a bit more aphexy - which I'm sure it will be. i'm sure any ground he doesn't cover with Syro will get centre-stage on the next release/s anyway (fingers crossed).

also: great work by jason donervan. that had me on the edge of my seat. *applause*

is there a "listen again" function or anything on radio 6? I won't be able to catch the broadcast

Yep, usually lasts 7 days and is normally uploaded an hour or two after broadcast.

is there a "listen again" function or anything on radio 6? I won't be able to catch the broadcast

Yep, usually lasts 7 days and is normally uploaded an hour or two after broadcast.

cheers thank you

Yeah I just got an email saying I've been added to the guestlist in reply to my RSVP. Roll on Friday!

haven't received this email yet....

Give it time, it was sent from a personal email rather than a bot so they're probably going through the RSVP list now.

If a music video was coming, wouldn't we know that from the album marketing?

There is a charge for "Production of short Aphex Twin logo films" and the Windowlicker making of, does that rule out any chance of a video? http://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0161/8690/products/WARPLP247_Packshot_2400_1024x1024.jpg%3Fv%3D1408645991