IGNORED

APHEX TWIN - SYRO

chim

Has anyone in the US received a confirmation e-mail for any of the US listening parties?

no, haven't seen anything yet. keeping my eyes peeled as well. warp did announce via twitter when the UK entries were closed and emails were being distributed. no word about USA.

Has anyone in the US received a confirmation e-mail for any of the US listening parties?

no, haven't seen anything yet. keeping my eyes peeled as well. warp did announce via twitter when the UK entries were closed and emails were being distributed. no word about USA.

Yeah, still on pins and needles here. Waiting to hear about this, waiting for some other work-related things.

i bet he has some old SGi, sun or maybe even some PDP11s lying around

And a NeXT, obviously.

oh absolutely, if Trent Reznor used one on the Quake soundtrack you better fucking believe it was RDJ who tipped him off to it

I'm debating whether or not to take the hour long drive to Manhattan to see if I can talk my way in to the listening party. Should I go for it? I have nothing else to do that day.

Edited by Frank Poole