IGNORED

APHEX TWIN - SYRO

chim

I'm ready. Tomorrow at this time I'll be listening to new Aphex. The long dry winter will be over and spring will begin. Flowers blooming. Thunder showers of new music will rain upon my ears and time will shift into time + prefect moments of existence. These days past will be remembered with bitterness. Unsure anxiety. I'm ready for the future.

I'm ready. Tomorrow at this time I'll be listening to new Aphex. The long dry winter will be over and spring will begin. Flowers blooming. Thunder showers of new music will rain upon my ears and time will shift into time + prefect moments of existence. These days past will be remembered with bitterness. Unsure anxiety. I'm ready for the future.

lolyup

I've not yet convinced myself that I want to listen to the radio show version tomorrow.

I remember being underwhelmed when I first heard tuinorizn under similar circumstances. I listened to it on the radio show a few times and just wasn't getting into it and felt a bit weak about the rest of the release until I got the CD.

And I've only heard the YouTube versions of Manchester/Metz like maybe once each a long time ago. . . really don't even remember them, luckily.

Decisions are so tough. Existential crisis going on over here. SHALL I TEMPT FATE?

phuture baptism

All rather exciting isn't it?

A trip to the Isle of Eigg on the single sunny summer's day in Scotland would elicit comparable excitement levels.

Amiright?

Maybe if there was a Syro listening party there.

A trip to the Isle of Eigg on the single sunny summer's day in Scotland would elicit comparable excitement levels.

Amiright?

Dean just posted this in CHATMM and then left:

"The Shipping Forecast is a BBC Radio broadcast of weather reports and forecasts for the seas around the coasts of the British Isles. It is produced by the Met Office and broadcast by BBC Radio 4 on behalf of the Maritime and Coastguard Agency."

:cerious:

Amiright?

Dean just posted this in CHATMM and then left:

"The Shipping Forecast is a BBC Radio broadcast of weather reports and forecasts for the seas around the coasts of the British Isles. It is produced by the Met Office and broadcast by BBC Radio 4 on behalf of the Maritime and Coastguard Agency."

:cerious:

Is Aphex going to hijack the shipping forecast and play Syro?

Guest beringelab

Amiright?

welcome