IGNORED

APHEX TWIN - SYRO

chim

Everybody's gotta love all RDJ stuff? Umh, no. I have hopes for Syro, I really wish it gives me the past "Ventolin" or "Come to daddy you've got so many machines, richard" vibes back - but I highly doubt. Will buy of course.

You just came in here to try to piss on everyone's parade? We're all excited and looking forward to "SYRO". If you're not, that's fine, but you know what this thread is here for, and you know what you're doing. Go fuck a duck.

you don't have to like everything but to say it's just "meh acid bollocks" is... well it's ignorant.

More almost as ignorant than saying everything kanye west touches turns into shit.

Edited by StephenG

Looking forward to the premiere in a couple hours. Not sure if I've heard any of these specific tracks from his live show before. I'm personally just not a big fan bootleg recordings, although I have listened to quite a few live Aphex recordings at least once. My wish is that these tunes are stuffed with feels, both good & bad.

Looking forward to the premiere in a couple hours. Not sure if I've heard any of these specific tracks from his live show before. I'm personally just not a big fan bootleg recordings, although I have listened to quite a few live Aphex recordings at least once. My wish is that these tunes are stuffed with feels, both good & bad.

Well put. I share your hopes. Enjoy the premiere!

For us yanks in the states, how would we tune in to hear the show, and at what time? Forgive my ignorance

If you use the excellent Tunein app on iOS (not sure about Android, but I am sure it is), BBC Radio 6 Music is on there as well.

Everybody's gotta love all RDJ stuff? Umh, no. I have hopes for Syro, I really wish it gives me the past "Ventolin" or "Come to daddy you've got so many machines, richard" vibes back - but I highly doubt. Will buy of course.

I actually agree - it won't give you those vibes - those were a specific time and sounds like that had never been heard before. SYRO will give you new feelings, and looking back on it like you do those classics, you'll warmly remember the first time you heard these tracks too. I know I will.

I actually agree - it won't give you those vibes - those were a specific time and sounds like that had never been heard before. SYRO will give you new feelings, and looking back on it like you do those classics, you'll warmly remember the first time you heard these tracks too. I know I will.

Hey Joyrex, could you define this "new feeling" with a few words? :mu-ziq:

If there are region issues, download Hola for Chrome.

Thanks to this, I'm now watching Grand Designs, instead of getting my work done. A house on a cliff???? whhaaatttt??????? NO!!

I bet Kevin calls it a heap of shite before slamming the front door as he leaves and the house subsides into the raging sea, burying the occupiers and leaving their children with a triple mortgage.

Real talk.

Hey Joyrex, could you define this "new feeling" with a few words? :mu-ziq:

No need - you'll get a taste of this feeling... soon!