IGNORED

APHEX TWIN - SYRO

chim

epic brainsplatter times to be an afx fan right now, i am so happy and thankfull

all i could ever wish for

I don't want to be the first to say I'm a BIT disappointed.

I feel that too. I mean, drukqs is his ultimate masterpiece; I found really hard to hear something as emotional and chaotic again. Still a good track, but it's just that, good, no feel whatsoever.

lul

I feel that too. I mean, drukqs is his ultimate masterpiece; I found really hard to hear something as emotional and chaotic again. Still a good track, but it's just that, good, no feel whatsoever.

for me the ultimate masterpiece is it's still the selected ambient works, but wait for METZ track I'm sure it's the best or one of the best tracks of all times

for me the ultimate masterpiece is it's still the selected ambient works, but wait for METZ track I'm sure it's the best or one of the best tracks of all times

YES! I do want Metz and the other track I don't remember its name but it's LUSH AS FUCK.

Guest Toastmann

I was really afraid I was going to be disappointed but it turned out so good! Sounds pretty different to the videos of the Manchester track since the quality is obviously much better. I'm excited to hear the rest, cant wait!

Guest HokusPoker

This comment will haunt you forever.

I'm not too afraid this is gonna happen (and what's to be afraid of; if I'm wrong, it means I'll love the track, which can't be a bad thing).

I've never really loved the live version either so I've had enough time to let it sink in. It's not bad, but I have to say, I was a bit bored.

The live version even sounded a bit more energetic. I've had the same 'problem' with a lower quality version of Growl's Garden (the track) by Clark.

It sounded great and rough in poor quality, and too clean on the album. Perhaps it's something like that.

Maybe I'm wrong, and in any case it's not a bad track of course. Any other artist could consider himself lucky to have made it.

And I'm not a bit less excited about the album coming, and I'm 100% sure it'll be great.

Edited by HokusPoker

This comment will haunt you forever.

I'm not too afraid this is gonna happen (and what's to be afraid of; if I'm wrong, it means I'll love the track, which can't be a bad thing).

I've never really loved the live version either so I've had enough time to let it sink in. It's not bad, but I have to say, I was a bit bored.

The live version even sounded a bit more energetic. I've had the same 'problem' with a lower quality version of Growl's Garden (the track) by Clark.

It sounded great and rough in poor quality, and too clean on the album. Perhaps it's something like that.

Maybe I'm wrong, and in any case it's not a bad track of course. Any other artist could consider himself lucky to have made it.

And I'm not a bit less excited about the album coming, and I'm 100% sure it'll be great.

I understand what you mean but I can guarantee that you change your mind within a week or two. Once your ears adjust and you forget the live recording.

tbh I had to lough a bit when the first break kicked in and I read the SC comments like "hell yeah" just reminded me of that soundcloud update "here is the dropTM"
for me the 2nd part did it and yeah it is just nice fact to hear aphex twin again and also know it is him.

Guest ledouxca

God you guys can be a bunch of wieners sometimess. This track is wonderful as all hell. Even more excited to ear the rest of it now.(And mixed / mastered impeccably, everything sounds wonderful, especially those drums)

The waveform looks fine, it's not like a brick walled fly lo track, chill.

Woah oh woah, just listen to dat music