IGNORED

APHEX TWIN - SYRO

chim

Don't call me a cunt.

A cunt is someone that follows everyone on an internet forum and criticizes how they use the word lush, or responds to their messages with "blah blah blah".

I don't think you have any fans on here and quite frankly I think you should retire your watmm account.

any fans here ? no....agree upon that ! maybe i will be kicked out but :

I shall go on to the end. I shall fight in denmark, I shall fight on the seas and oceans, I shall fight with growing confidence and growing strength in the air, I shall defend our watmm, whatever the cost may be. I shall fight on the beaches, I shall fight on the landing grounds, I shall fight in the fields and in the streets, I shall fight in the hills; I shall never surrender . I

Well you won't be able to fight here once your banned.

nope ...i guess so ; but I dont got any warning points ; if I behave myself maybe it will turn out alright. you see ; im a big fan of aphex etc...but hate all that fanboy drivel ; its makes sick ! I like facts not all that crap.

Sorry dude, if you like facts, why are you posting on a forum which invites opinion? If you don't like what someone's saying, there's no need to call them a cunt.

I think StephenG should work as world peace envoy for The United Nations. Any rough edges of any argument that arises he just brushes off and he ends up best of friends with them. It's very cool. I used to be like that, now I'm a snarling, cynical cunt!! Hahah. I must get back to being like that. It's a good way to be.

Guest bitroast

ant_zpsaecb9455.png

I would actually be pretty happy if Anthony fandango did his review with a filter that folded his face to mirror syro press image.

Anthony, if you are reading this.

Edited by bitroast

coming soon, 70s style acoustic/jazz fusion album imo

attachicon.gifmfe.png

where's that pic from??

The Wire's Syro review.

Oh, ok the one review I haven't read. Nice!

coming soon, 70s style acoustic/jazz fusion album imo

attachicon.gifmfe.png

where's that pic from??

The Wire's Syro review.

Oh, ok the one review I haven't read. Nice!

I think StephenG should work as world peace envoy for The United Nations. Any rough edges of any argument that arises he just brushes off and he ends up best of friends with them. It's very cool. I used to be like that, now I'm a snarling, cynical cunt!! Hahah. I must get back to being like that. It's a good way to be.

Seconded